Hip Hop

I know I know. Everything and everybody that isn't anti drake is "on the payroll" lol

This a horrible look for Kenny.

View attachment 202220

This is the caping for Kanye hyping white supremacy all over again. This is what you always do, put more effort than anyone towards some bullshit, while claiming you're the one that isn't invested.

This rap beef means nothing to me, which is why I'm only posting an occasional meme or nothing. Every time I come back in here, you have like 5 more posts championing wheel chair Jimmy.

I'd say it's a horrible look for you, if anyone, except it's on brand. Write an essay about how it doesn't matter to you then add a random gif at the bottom.

This is the caping for Kanye hyping white supremacy all over again. This is what you always do, put more effort than anyone towards some bullshit, while claiming you're the one that isn't invested.

This rap beef means nothing to me, which is why I'm only posting an occasional meme or nothing. Every time I come back in here, you have like 5 more posts championing wheel chair Jimmy.

I'd say it's a horrible look for you, if anyone, except it's on brand. Write an essay about how it doesn't matter to you then add a random gif at the bottom.
I always love the lack of self awareness with blatant projection attempts like these.

I never "caped for Kanye hyping white supremacy" or made any claims about "being invested".

Meanwhile, you:
This rap beef means nothing to me

🤣

We're all here on the hip-hop section of this forum chatting and discussing and spending who knows how much on these artist's records damn near every single day. Safe to say this hip-hop thing is a pretty big love and passion of ours and we're all clearly going to be invested one way or another in 2 of the biggest names in the game doing what they're doing right now.

I'm clearly "outnumbered" here in my perspective and the only one really responding to multiple questions, comments, and/or opposing views so yes, I guess it makes sense that "more effort" is being put in on my part, and that's ok. At least I thought it was ok.

But if I had "5 more posts championing" Kendrick it wouldn't be an issue though, right? As shown by the plethora of other posts doing just that being conveniently ignored.

cIiDGNv.png

I'm sorry my views and opinions seem to have ruined the fun for some of you or whatever this is. I really am. I'm glad you got that off your chest though.

..except it's on brand. Write an essay about how it doesn't matter to you

Oh the irony 😄

Last edited:
correct. she can feel okay about it, and those of us who are disgusted by an adult vocally lusting, feeling , and kissing a 17 yo can still be disgusted by it
Screenshot_20240506-201411_(1).png

Her pops apparently works for UMG. For all we know this could've been a staged event for the show who knows. Regardless, this is why I don't understand sitting around trying to judge and running with and throwing a literal "pedo" tag on another man's name without any real proof. Just out of context screenshots, clips, and social media posts rumors.and diss slander.

The shit metro boomin just posted about Drake ended up being a fake and now he's having old posts being drug back up about him..#metrogroomin was supposedly just trending or still is I dont know.

Screenshot_20240507-082712.png1xyHdO1.jpegGq5DiaY.jpeg

This is just a couple examples out of I dont even know how many but it's a lot. My point being: it just seems crazy to me for folks to be able to run with such a narrative and throwing these kinds of labels on another man's name like this just based off what little we know, or think we know even.

This is bizarre to me.

View attachment 202264

Her pops apparently works for UMG. For all we know this could've been a staged event for the show who knows. Regardless, this is why I don't understand sitting around trying to judge and running with and throwing a literal "pedo" tag on another man's name without any real proof. Just out of context screenshots, clips, and social media posts and diss slander.

The shit metro boomin just posted about Drake ended up being a fake and now he's having old posts being drug back up about him..#metrogroomin was supposedly just trending or still is I dont know.

View attachment 202265View attachment 202266View attachment 202267

This is just a couple examples out of I dont even know how many but it's a lot. My point being: it just seems crazy to me for folks to be able to run with such a narrative and throwing these kinds of labels on another man's name like this just based off what little we know, or think we know even.

This is bizarre to me.
cool, so another gross dude I can think is gross.

not sure why this requires an explanation. I think it's gross for an adult to lust over a someone who's still seeing a pediatrician.

she can become president of the United States and select Drake as her VP if she wants, I'd still think what he did was gross.

Back