Hip Hop

View attachment 202122

The "SHORTEE collection" shirt and the Maybach gloves was too obvious. I KNEW something was weird with that. The fucking diabetic medicine he made fun of Ross for taking in the Family Matters track 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Holy shit.

The cover art for his own diss track was dissing himself and whoever else involved. Nah I'm crying LMAO this is a wild one.

Disses full of bad intel. Kendrick tried to tell us he was too busy being a dad for all that kind of shit 🤣. I honestly can't believe he didn't realize something was up with that pic especially while Drake kept hitting him with the short jokes lol.

Edit:

View attachment 202123
"Blacking out like cover art redacted" 😂

Yeah it's over.

View attachment 202124
You can’t believe this. How big of a dumbass would you have to be to actually leak fake info that makes you look horrible, but document no evidence of doing it. Then let Kendrick release three disses in 24 hours making you look like you’re hiding a child, are a pill popper and a pedophile. And instead of dropping any evidence or having a track ready, you go on Instagram and you call DJ Akademiks and claim, “I don’t have a daughter. Someone find my daughter.” You made a whole ass music video for Family Matters, but no one thought to pull out a cell phone and document this genius plan?

Only after your stans on the Internet come up with a conspiracy theory do you run with that because you think it makes you look better, not realizing it doesn’t because WHO WOULD LEAK DAMAGING FAKE INFO ABOUT THEMSELVES WITHOUT PROOF THEY DID IT?

Because of that stupidity alone, Drake lost. He’s either lying, or it’s the biggest self-own that I can imagine. Either way, he lost.

You can’t believe this. How big of a dumbass would you have to be to actually leak fake info that makes you look horrible, but document no evidence of doing it. Then let Kendrick release three disses in 24 hours making you look like you’re hiding a child, are a pill popper and a pedophile. And instead of dropping any evidence or having a track ready, you go on Instagram and you call DJ Akademiks and claim, “I don’t have a daughter. Someone find my daughter.” You made a whole ass music video for Family Matters, but no one thought to pull out a cell phone and document this genius plan?

Only after your stans on the Internet come up with a conspiracy theory do you run with that because you think it makes you look better, not realizing it doesn’t because WHO WOULD LEAK DAMAGING FAKE INFO ABOUT THEMSELVES WITHOUT PROOF THEY DID IT?

Because of that stupidity alone, Drake lost. He’s either lying, or it’s the biggest self-own that I can imagine. Either way, he lost.
Then it would be "just as easy to stage yourself filming the proof" and we'd be just as big as of a "dumbass" for believing that too, right?

Drake was dropping the proof in the songs. From the "Cole losing sleep I'm not" references to the sleep medicine, the obvious "shortee" shirt short jokes that stayed consistent throughout, the "ross having ozempic side effects" "the doctors never told y'all" etc.. this shit is too obvious and way more clever and convincing that he was doing shit like this in the middle of it all while letting Kendrick continue to keep ignorantly run with it rather than ruining it too early or showing some after the fact video that could be thought through and staged by that point 🤣🤣

Edit: The maybach gloves should've been the most obvious piece imo

Last edited:
Also, there was no internet fan theory that I know of before Drake started dropping the shit in the songs. Chances are the fans started to pick up on the lines as he did that and they spoiled it. This could've went on for several more songs as far as we know. It seemed to be a pretty major part of Kendrick's plan 🤷🏽

Also, there was no internet fan theory that I know of before Drake started dropping the shit in the songs. Chances are the fans started to pick up on the lines as he did that and they spoiled it. This could've went on for several more songs as far as we know. It seemed to be a pretty major part of Kendrick's plan 🤷🏽
But, why? How does it make Kendrick look bad to tell the entire world bad shit about Drake that Drake made up? Any idiot could tell you no matter true or false a bunch of people will believe it. Why would you do that to yourself? It isn't a gotcha it's dumb as hell.

But, why? How does it make Kendrick look bad to tell the entire world bad shit about Drake that Drake made up? Any idiot could tell you no matter true or false a bunch of people will believe it. Why would you do that to yourself? It isn't a gotcha it's dumb as hell.
Um, to limit what he has and control the majority of the narrative? To toy with the opposition? To watch him diss himself on the very artwork that he thought was dissing you? Lol are you serious?

It not only literally neutralizes a complete diss against hit it also makes Kendrick and his whole approach look completely dumb.

I think if folks took the blinders off they would be able to admit just how damaging this really is to Kendricks whole angle. Especially those first couple of tracks.

I mean, obviously bad shit was gonna be said regardless if he fed him this info or not, but wouldn't anyone prefer to have SOME type of knowledge and control over what that bad shit was gonna be? Is shit really this biased against Drake that even this has to explained?

Just flip it around and say it was Kendrick that tricked drake with this very same play, and everything on Family Matters was actually made up info and he used self-ethering images in his video that was given to him by Kendrick, and then ask yourself if you would even be asking this same question about "but why would he do this" 1486952058-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:
Um, to limit what he has and control the majority of the narrative? To toy with the opposition? To watch him diss himself on the very artwork that he thought was dissing you? Lol are you serious?

It not only literally neutralizes a complete diss against hit it also makes Kendrick and his whole approach look completely dumb.

I think if folks took the blinders off they would be able to admit just how damaging this really is to Kendricks whole angle. Especially those first couple of tracks.

I mean, obviously bad shit was gonna be said regardless if he fed him this info or not, but wouldn't anyone prefer to have SOME type of knowledge and control over what that bad shit was gonna be? Is shit really this biased against Drake that even this has to explained?

Just flip it around and say it was Kendrick that tricked drake with this very same play, and everything on Family Matters was actually false info and he used self-ethering images in his video that was given to him by Kendrick, and then ask yourself if you would even be asking this same question about "but why would he do this" View attachment 202195
What I said is true no matter who said it. If Kendrick's bullshit excuse for the DV allegations were the same thing I would call it out exactly the same way. I genuinely can't understand how anyone could believe it is more damaging to the occuser without them suffering the extreme bias you are pointing the finger at.

Let me try to convince my boss that I'm doing drugs at work. I'll wait for him to email HR about it and then oh man is he gonna look like an idiot when I tell them, "gotcha, I made it up! Haha!" He will look so stupid, I bet he'll get fired and I'll get a promotion. Stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Look maybe I'm just too far out of my lane and in the hip hop world it doesn't work that way.

Last edited:
What I said is true no matter who said it. If Kendrick's bullshit excuse for the DV allegations were the same thing I would call it out exactly the same way. I genuinely can't understand how anyone could believe it is more damaging to the occuser without them suffering the extreme bias you are pointing the finger at.

Let me try to convince my boss that I'm doing drugs at work. I'll wait for him to email HR about it and then oh man is he gonna look like an idiot when I tell them, "gotcha, I made it up! Haha!" He will look so stupid, I bet he'll get fired and I'll get a promotion. Stupidest thing I've ever heard.
I think the tactics used in a rap battle that is literally premised on the different ways and angles of getting the better of your opponent via raps and ways to make them look bad, is just a liiiiiiitle bit different than your boss's expectations of you on the job and randomly trying to convince them that your doing drugs for whatever reason 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We're not randomly telling our boss's kids their dad's a bitch and pedo either but hey, here we are celebrating that too. 😂

I think the tactics used in a rap battle that is literally premised on the different ways and angles of getting the better of your opponent via raps and ways to make them look bad, is just a liiiiiiitle bit different than your boss's expectations of you on the job and randomly trying to convince them that your doing drugs for whatever reason 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We're not randomly telling our boss's kids their dad's a bitch and pedo either but hey, here we are celebrating that too. 😂
I gave an exaggerated example to show how weird it would be to try to get someone to believe something that would negatively impact your career because best case it just makes you look crazy to a third party, worst case third parties believe it.

If you think "you believed horrible stuff that I tried to get you to believe" is a better insult than "everyone thinks you're a pedo" (when allegations have existed for years) then we'll agree to disagree because I can't understand it. I only stepped in on this point because it breaks my brain to try to see it from that perspective. I'm not arguing who won or lost the beef.

I gave an exaggerated example to show how weird it would be to try to get someone to believe something that would negatively impact your career because best case it just makes you look crazy to a third party, worst case third parties believe it.

If you think "you believed horrible stuff that I tried to get you to believe" is a better insult than "everyone thinks you're a pedo" (when allegations have existed for years) then we'll agree to disagree because I can't understand it. I only stepped in on this point because it breaks my brain to try to see it from that perspective. I'm not arguing who won or lost the beef.
Yes, I understand what you were trying to do with the example, and what I'm telling you is, respectfully, that it was a horrible attempt at the point you thought you were making.

Let's get this clear once again. I already had Drake winning in my book off quality of diss tracks alone even before this play by Drake was starting to reveal itself. Again, both sides are just talking shit and throwing out allegations and until I see one or the other in a prison cell for being a "pedo" or a "woman beater", I'm not choosing one alleged crime over the other lol. It's mainly about the actual quality of the songs to me and everything considered, I prefer what Drake has delivered so far over Kendrick's.

Has to be the ONLY person on the internet to make this claim as it's played out thus far.
I'll echo that I think Drakes tracks have been more palatable and generally enjoyable. I only enjoyed Meet The Grahams as a piece of music so far, everything else was kind of grating to my ears.

Let it be known, I'm very biased towards Kendrick. To me he's the greatest rapper of all time and I literally dropped an acid tab back in like 2015-16 and listened to To Pimp A Butterfly like that shit was Dark Side of the Moon.

Drake knows how to make it bump in the whip as the saying goes

Drake knows how to make it bump in the whip as the saying goes
Yeah I mean these are two rappers with two incredibly different styles. Kendrick has one bump in the whip album (DAMN.) and the rest are soul searching manifestos meant to be heard in the comforts of your living room or with headphones. Drake’s beats, while able to be bumped, feel a bit boring and uninspired.

Back