Hip Hop

Going to court is typically what celebrities do when their name is defamed, yes. Unless, they know they can’t win because there’s truth behind it…
How many rappers you know that are going to take another rapper to court over "name defaming" in the middle of a rap battle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is the most desperate angle I've heard yet come on now bro lmao

How many rappers you know that are going to take another rapper to court over "name defaming" in the middle of a rap battle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is the most desperate angle I've heard yet come on now bro lmao
I'm just saying, if you want your name cleared, present your argument and clear your name. "I'm too famous" is not an argument. The only other way to make someone shut up that's running their mouth about things you don't like is to end it like 2Pac and Biggie. Drake's too soft for that though.

If you have never been a creep, hung around sex offenders, hired traffickers to be apart of your business, DM'ed girls under 18....NOT JUST ONCE but multiple times, if you've never hosted a bday party for a girl and her friends that were turning 18, if you have never kissed a girl under 18 in public on stage, if you didnt leak your own masturbation video, IF YOU NEVER EDITED YOUR KIDS RAP VERSE, SO IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE HES SAYING "I LIKE IT WHEN YOU LICK IT", and if you weren't in an interview in your bed verbally, sexually accosting, a young interviewer with a husband and kid:

......and I say you're a drug addicted sexual deviant that preys on young woman....I would have to prove that.

If you have done all those things^^ and I say you're a drug addicted sexual deviant that preys on young woman.....YOU HAVE TO FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT CUZ YOU ARE A SICK FUCK

If you have never been a creep, hung around sex offenders, hired traffickers to be apart of your business, DM'ed girls under 18....NOT JUST ONCE but multiple times, if you've never hosted a bday party for a girl and her friends that were turning 18, if you have never kissed a girl under 18 in public on stage, if you didnt leak your own masturbation video, IF YOU EDITED YOUR KIDS RAP VERSE SO IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE HES SAYING "I LIKE IT WHEN YOU LICK IT", and if you weren't in an interview in your bed verbally, sexually accosting, a young interviewer with a husband and kid:

......and I say you're a drug addicted sexual deviant that preys on young woman....I would have to prove that.

If you have done all those things^^ and I say you're a drug addicted sexual deviant that preys on young woman.....YOU HAVE TO FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT CUZ YOU ARE A SICK FUCK
yeah, I find it really weird that Drake is acting like he hasn't been dropping receipts on this shit himself... and reading your post, it's seems like what he's doing is even worse than I realized

I'm just saying, if you want your name cleared, present your argument and clear your name. "I'm too famous" is not an argument. The only other way to make someone shut up that's running their mouth about things you don't like is to end it like 2Pac and Biggie. Drake's too soft for that though.
Again, the burden of proof is on Kendrick. He should take him to court himself then by that logic. Instead he's making club hits about pedophilia lol. I guess he too soft to protect these kids out here though 🤷🏽🤷🏽

See how stupid this is lol

Family Matters and The Heart pt. 6>>>>>>>>

yeah, I find it really weird that Drake is acting like he hasn't been dropping receipts on this shit himself... and reading your post, it's seems like what he's doing is even worse than I realized
all these have been instances over the years that get swept under the rug

The 17 year old kiss: "age of consent was 17 in the state and he was only 23 at the time"

DM'ing the 18 year old before she turned 18 and then hosting a bday party for her and her friends: It was a family friend

Millie Bobbie Brown DMs at 15: "He was giving her career advice from one celeb to another"

Baka not Nice on payroll: "He was just an old fashioned pimp who caught a battery charge" (legit have been told that is why its not serious)

Bobbi Althoff interview at one point he looks her up and down and says "yea I would do it": "He was giving her a taste of her own medicine/interview tactics"

The Adonis bridge/lyrics i'll leave alone....people say that's his accent and it's innocent and cute...As a father I am never putting out a video of my son accidentally saying something that sounds sexual in nature

The video leak is up in the air and I only say it cuz Kendrick directly said he leaked his video to push his agenda....there's a possible truth their. The rest is real and I left out the Sexual Assault settlement because it was said the lady was a liar even tho Drake agreed to pay her 560k to walk away

there's a pattern of his fans pointing fingers at everyone/everything else but the main issue....if you couldn't tell

Again, the burden of proof is on Kendrick. He should take him to court himself then by that logic. Instead he's making club hits about pedophilia lol. I guess he too soft to protect these kids out here though 🤷🏽🤷🏽

See how stupid this is lol

Family Matters and The Heart pt. 6>>>>>>>>
A lot of weird, misplaced and frankly unearned clowning going on here. If I was a major Drake fan, I'd be keepin quiet and waiting on receipts rn.

A lot of weird, misplaced and frankly unearned clowning going on here. If I was a major Drake fan, I'd be keepin quiet and waiting on receipts rn.
Good thing I'm not a major drake fan.

Kendrick's catalog>>>>>>>

And it's not even close. But song for song my boy got cooked this time. It happens. I won't listen to his albums any less over this

Back