Hip Hop

cool, so another gross dude I can think is gross.

not sure why this requires an explanation. I think it's gross for an adult to lust over a someone who's still seeing a pediatrician.

she can become president of the United States and select Drake as her VP if she wants, I'd still think what he did was gross.
Lol ok. Y'all got it bro. 😄

They played family matters during the knicks game too. Everything Drake makes for good ratings it seems lol.

Screenshot_20240507-051313_(1).png

All those streams and so many folks still walked away from it just as disappointed as I was lol

Ok I'm done! That's my last balance keeping "invested" post on this. Ima get back to this Mach-Hommy now. Peace.

kanye-west-dance.gif

Lol ok. Y'all got it bro. 😄
I know, I know... it's a true hot take.

look, I'm not saying she needs to feel a certain way about what Drake did, but to act like other people won't feel a certain way when their gut tells them that what they're seeing is gross seems strange.

I also understand that not everyone is going to see the video and feel gross about it. I think it's gross when a female teacher fucks an underage male student, but not everyone feels that way. I'm just saying that personally I think it's gross what Drake did, not really sure why that would require pushback. but you're entitled to your opinion the same in entitled to mine.

This may not even be related, but i think we're really underestimating what we just witnessed in this battle.

A lof of money, contracts, deals, and sponsors etc....being put at risk by these 2 by throwing these types of labels and allegations on each other like this. Imo, we're seeing now why Drake walked away from that Pusha battle the way he did. His only response to where that battle was clearly headed was to do some shit like we're watching him and Kendrick do now.

He knew his brand was too big to risk some shit like that so I can't help but wonder what exactly made him risk it all this time around.

Real talk which one of you Kendrick stans did this?

Anybody got eyes on @Jonathan Y

I'm obviously kidding. Sorry. Probably too soon. Forreal though this is sad and crazy af. Hope dude recovers and this is just some bizarre coincidence or misunderstanding or something man.
Dude…

Not just ‘too soon’ but also abhorrent.

Dude…

Not just ‘too soon’ but also abhorrent.
Funny thing I had ignored the postings so I hadn't seen this but I knew if u were here it must be something more outrageous than what we'd been getting

@Kr00ked I have a kid and a wife which is why all this stuff about Drake has bothered me so much for a long time. Not just recently. I guess u were trying to be funny by tagging me but the shooting according to locals is local gangs. No shooters are crossing the border from LA (especially not my ass in Florida) in a day or two and doing this but reality hasn't been commonplace here recently.

This isn't about being a fan. Most of my postings in here about this are pointing out what i think right vs. What I feel wrong here on a human level. I had been very quiet the last couple of days to avoid continuing this pointless argument and will continue that.

Last edited:
Funny thing I had ignored the postings so I hadn't seen this but I knew if u were here it must be something more outrageous than what we'd been getting

@Kr00ked I have a kid and a wife which is why all this stuff about Drake has bothered me so much for a long time. Not just recently. I guess u were trying to be funny by tagging me but the shooting according to locals is local gangs. No shooters are crossing the border from LA (especially not my ass in Florida) in a day or two and doing this but reality hasn't been commonplace here recently.

This isn't about being a fan. Most of my postings in here about this are pointing out what i think right vs. What I feel wrong here on a human level. I had been very quiet the last couple of days to avoid continuing this pointless argument and will continue that.
That's cool. I have a kid and wife as well. Drake has a kid too. Kendrick has kids too. This is why I've repeatedly stated throwing any kind of labels like these on another man's name is bizarre to me. But now we're "bothered" because we have "kids and wives" while not only doing just that, but also making jokes and memes, and you yourself just posted a supposed "Certified Lover Boy Certified Pedophile" clip just a few posts back and you're just so "bothered" that you're "crying laughing" at Drake grooming jokes and accusations in this very thread.

Sorry but I'm not buying it.

It's alright though. I don't have to. As dumb as it sounds I've just been tired of seeing this type of weird shit and blatant bias and hypocrisy throughout this whole thing and felt the need to bring some balance to it all for whatever reason. I've done and said what I felt needed to be and I'm good on all this now. Have at it, fellas. I'm a go get my little one ready for night-night and probably get back to this Family Matters track with the wife. Peace.lets-go.gif

Last edited:
I miss rap beefs before the golden age of the internet...the discourse sucks all the air out of it...just weird and uncomfortable.
Could apply this to anything really.

I miss _______ before the golden age of the internet.

Conversations like this which have gone on and on for days because everyone wants to feel that they've won the argument, just end up feeling deflating for all involved. We've now become the beef. 🐄

Back