Hip Hop

so he claiming that "the mole fed you intentional misinformation" just like we thought.. doubled down on the woman beating argument (Kendrick hopefully will respond). and going on the "hypocrite because you supported R Kelly" stuff

This entire diss was about you have no proof about anything you said, then claims he fed Kendrick a mole story with absolutely no proof. Drake is 100% a Twitter fingers rapper. If he set all of this up, he would have video and photographs of it, and he would’ve dropped it on social media as soon as Kendrick dropped that diss track. He’s claiming this now, because his fans have figured out this conspiracy theory and he’s running with it to make himself look better. I’ll say I’m wrong if he has some sort of evidence that he set this whole thing up and that would definitely be a huge chess move. But, we’re also pretty far past the hidden daughter accusations, at this point.

This entire diss was about you have no proof about anything you said, then claims he fed Kendrick a mole story with absolutely no proof. Drake is 100% a Twitter fingers rapper. If he set all of this up, he would have video and photographs of it, and he would’ve dropped it on social media as soon as Kendrick dropped that diss track. He’s claiming this now, because his fans have figured out this conspiracy theory and he’s running with it to make himself look better. I’ll say I’m wrong if he has some sort of evidence that he set this whole thing up and that would definitely be a huge chess move. But, we’re also pretty far past the hidden daughter accusations, at this point.
Yeah, we’re now in he said/she said territory. Those who have picked sides are not going to switch. It seems there are very few fans on the fence at this point.

Also, Drake has more to lose with this than Kendrick. Like you said, Drake’s a social media whore. Kendrick operates in the shadows. Kendrick is merely increasing his visibility, Drake has nothing to gain, thus he’s already lost.

If the whole baiting Kendrick with false information shit is true…. Drake is GOATed and K-Dot is holding the L..

That was a very impressive clap back from Drake and I’m way more of a Kendrick fan
I'm not much a fan of either, no particular reason, just I didn't vibe with either much at all so I have no real dog in this, but yeah I kind of agree.

Drake is definitely sharper and more skilled as a rapper then I ever gave him credit for, but he can't out write or our rap Kendrick, but this is how Drake can clown Kendrick in a way that can definitely make him seem like he's got the edge in this one.

as a non fan this has been really fun, I can only imagine how much better (worse?) it's for those of you that love listening them!

hip hop twitter is just CLOWNING on drake for this... especially the line about being too famous for pedophilia.. and the fact that apparently he planned to tell the mole that "hey tell them that I'm a pedophile that would be good bait" as if that's really a good thing he wanted to have shared with him even for a day

My biggest issue rn is that Both sides have made some huge and serious claims against each other but neither have shown concrete proof. It’s really annoying how each side is believing their fav with no proof and dismissing the other for having no proof.

That being said I do believe Kendrick got bad info on the daughter so he needs to hold that L, but that’s also the smallest priority issue on MTG

hip hop twitter is just CLOWNING on drake for this... especially the line about being too famous for pedophilia.. and the fact that apparently he planned to tell the mole that "hey tell them that I'm a pedophile that would be good bait" as if that's really a good thing he wanted to have shared with him even for a day
yeah, aren't famous people exactly the type of people that seem to get away with pedophilia?

if kendrick got fake stuff from drake.... i need pics or didn't happen

I want the equivalent to when kim Kardashian filmed kanye calling taylor approving of the famous line, something like that would be an immediate kill for Kendrick and make any ideas of proof feel fake (except for supporting a pedophile because drake legitimately worked with someone who was in jail for pedo)

and since I just praised an antisemite for a second I will go back on it and admit that ye's recording is VERY doctored, since kanye was buttering up taylor throughout the recording (saying like "and yeah this is gonna be hard", and "I'm sorry if this is a lot" to make it seem more intense). and taylor even says "I hate when lyrics are like 'ooh I hate you bitch'" so the that bitch line is still pretty awkward

Welp. View attachment 202046

It's looking shaky, brehs.

My honest take and I'm hoping I'm wrong for more reasons than one: These 2 really hate each other for whatever reason and this "battle" was really an effort from both parties involved to really END the others whole image and really damage some careers.

Family Matters was the real star of the show in all of this and everything we've been seeing Kendrick do is him desperately trying to distract us all from that. Especially after Drake hinted to him on "Push Ups" what direction he was taking this with the "Whitney" line. It seems to me like Kendrick has been scrambling and desperately throwing everything at the wall and hoping it sticks (I.e. you have a daughter, you're a pedo, you're white you can't say n***a) so that all of his cheating/marital issues and this woman abuser stuff would continue to be overlooked wouldn't be put on blast again.

His "good kid" image is essentially being attacked and "crushed" I.e. the van imagery in the Family Matters video. Very very smart of him to rush the "Meet the Grahams" distraction out right after. It's what saved him.

(I actually think since that "Whitney" warning that Kendrick rushed to make a lot of these songs and thats why they've been sounding so off and bad to me.)

Most of us can't see it right now due to hate/bias/the need for "our guy" to win but when all the dust and hype starts to settle, i think everything will really start to reveal itself and Kendrick has done an amazing job at keeping our attention where he needed it to be.

I've seen where the majority of the internet fans are at with this whole battle and there's absolutely no neutrality to be had really so I know my take won't be accepted at all with open arms lol. I'm just going to leave this here and let y'all do with it what you will.

Have at it, brehs

View attachment 202048

Heard you on Fantano's stream

200w-4.gif

The "SHORTEE collection" shirt and the Maybach gloves was too obvious. I KNEW something was weird with that. The fucking diabetic medicine he made fun of Ross for taking in the Family Matters track 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Holy shit.

The cover art for his own diss track was dissing himself and whoever else involved. Nah I'm crying LMAO this is a wild one.

Disses full of bad intel. Kendrick tried to tell us he was too busy being a dad for all that kind of shit 🤣. I honestly can't believe he didn't realize something was up with that pic especially while Drake kept hitting him with the short jokes lol.

Edit:

Screenshot_20240506-070727.png
"Blacking out like cover art redacted" 😂

Yeah it's over.

avatar-164-1713623772-300x-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:
Back