Hip Hop

Anyone who thinks OvO Pedo Co. Winning can't be trusted

If youre reading this keep your family away from the boy, just like the Brons, Currys, OShea Jackson (jr.), Ye, Metro, Mustard, Cardo Got Wangs, Alc, Daylyt, Soundwave, Jack Antanoff, Ant, MacWop, Jill Scott, Joe Budden, Akademiks Kai and minions, 2 Chainzz Future, Weeknd, A$AP, hip hop fans. YESJULZ FFS (yes the plastics also hate Aubs...he probably shamed her) etc are all doing

The boy shouldn't of kept it PG

Last edited:
Welp. 200w-4.gif

It's looking shaky, brehs.

My honest take and I'm hoping I'm wrong for more reasons than one: These 2 really hate each other for whatever reason and this "battle" was really an effort from both parties involved to really END the others whole image and really damage some careers.

Family Matters was the real star of the show in all of this and everything we've been seeing Kendrick do is him desperately trying to distract us all from that. Especially after Drake hinted to him on "Push Ups" what direction he was taking this with the "Whitney" line. It seems to me like Kendrick has been scrambling and desperately throwing everything at the wall and hoping it sticks (I.e. you have a daughter, you're a pedo, you're white you can't say n***a) so that all of his cheating/marital issues and this woman abuser stuff would continue to be overlooked wouldn't be put on blast again.

His "good kid" image is essentially being attacked and "crushed" I.e. the van imagery in the Family Matters video. Very very smart of him to rush the "Meet the Grahams" distraction out right after. It's what saved him.

(I actually think since that "Whitney" warning that Kendrick rushed to make a lot of these songs and thats why they've been sounding so off and bad to me.)

Most of us can't see it right now due to hate/bias/the need for "our guy" to win but when all the dust and hype starts to settle, i think everything will really start to reveal itself and Kendrick has done an amazing job at keeping our attention where he needed it to be.

I've seen where the majority of the internet fans are at with this whole battle and there's absolutely no neutrality to be had really so I know my take won't be accepted at all with open arms lol. I'm just going to leave this here and let y'all do with it what you will.

Have at it, brehs

GettyImages-1200004725-1-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:
Family Matters is the best song Drake has put out. I'll give him that. Even tho we don't know what's true

They can play it at his funeral service. Kendrick doing what he said he was gonna do a long time ago.....
View attachment 202070
Family Matters is one the best songs Drake's ever made imo lol. The fact he did that with a diss song is crazy to me.

It's an absolute monster of a song even outside of all this. And if you have a good pair of subs Fiend-removebg-preview.png

Family Matters is one the best songs Drake's ever made imo lol. The fact he did that with a diss song is crazy to me.

It's an absolute monster of a song even outside of all this. And if you have a good pair of subs View attachment 202077
I think it goes to show you that Drake is best when his back’s against the wall. Early career he had to prove himself so his material was rawer. Middle to late career Drake became a complacent whiny little bitch. Maybe he’ll stop fanboying college basketball teams and get back to work.

Im on vacation , is there a tldr ?

I'll take it too
Kendrick Lamar baited Drake into a beef he's been wanting for a long time

Drake took the bait and made fun of Kendrick
Kendrick has since dropped back 2 back on Drake twice absolutely destroying his character, persona, lifestyle, family life, affiliates, fetishes, pervert agenda, gender envy, etc and one of the tracks was written like it was to his family members

Drake has came back to say Kendrick hit his wife and possibly another woman, his best friend may have had a kid with his Wife. And he's an alcoholic

Kendrick dropped a banger last night over a Mustard beat that called out Drakes sex offender filled crew (I only knew of Baka Not Nice who the Boy BBL Drizzy has tatted on his chest like a weirdo) and Drake for being a pedo leaning drug addict

Drake has finally been exposed over what has been suspected over the course of like 5 songs by one of the best hip hop artists of the generation

Back