Hip Hop

If the whole baiting Kendrick with false information shit is true…. Drake is GOATed and K-Dot is holding the L..

That was a very impressive clap back from Drake and I’m way more of a Kendrick fan

View attachment 202122

The "SHORTEE collection" shirt and the Maybach gloves was too obvious. I KNEW something was weird with that. The fucking diabetic medicine he made fun of Ross for taking in the Family Matters track 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Holy shit.

The cover art for his own diss track was dissing himself and whoever else involved. Nah I'm crying LMAO this is a wild one.

Disses full of bad intel. Kendrick tried to tell us he was too busy being a dad for all that kind of shit 🤣. I honestly can't believe he didn't realize something was up with that pic especially while Drake kept hitting him with the short jokes lol.

Edit:

View attachment 202123
"Blacking out like cover art redacted" 😂

Yeah it's over.

View attachment 202124

Claiming Drake won on intel scheming while he's currently nowhere close to beating the pedo allegations is certainly something lol

Claiming Drake won on intel scheming while he's currently nowhere close to beating the pedo allegations is certainly something lol

"I'm too rich and famous to be a pedophile" is NOT it, guys.
The goal posts have been melted down and sold to a scrap recycling plant lmao

My local radio said the same thing u said

Except I didn't claim that at all lmao. I've clearly already stated and explained multiple times now that I always put the quality of the music first because everything else is just "talk and allegations" on both sides.

Family Matters is still the best track released so far and unlike Kendrick, Drake actually addressing the rest of every thing Kenny just tried to pitch to us just seems like the perfect closer to this whole thing to me, and The Heart Part 6 just did that.

From where I'm sitting, this shit looks to be over. If they decide to keep going, then it's up again 🤷🏽

Last edited:
"I'm too rich and famous to be a pedophile" is NOT it, guys.
"I already admitted everything you're going to accuse me of on Mr. Morale so you're a liar and a master manipulator for bringing it up again" is NOT it, guys.

And then being lazy and releasing a stock response record that STILL didn't address any of it was even more disappointing, imo. 🤷🏽

Kendrick is playing us and getting away with it because of our biases, imo. Like I said I'm a big fan of Kendrick which is why I know what he is capable of when it comes to this rapping shit and what he's shown me so far during this battle has really disappointed me.

Last edited:

This is the version of Kendrick that I wanted and expected especially after what he did on "Like That". Hell if he would've told me this entire song is actually about Drake I'd believe it lol. This shit is harddddddd.

Instead we got a sloppy, rushed, and desperate sounding version of him and I can't not hear that when I'm trying to listen to these songs he keeps throwing out.

"I already admitted everything you're going to accuse me of on Mr. Morale so you're a liar and a master manipulator for bringing it up again" is NOT it, guys.

And then being lazy and releasing a stock response record that STILL didn't address any of it was even more disappointing, imo. 🤷🏽

Kendrick is playing us and getting away with it because of our biases, imo. Like I said I'm a big fan of Kendrick which is why I know what he is capable of when it comes to this rapping shit and what he's shown me so far during this battle has really disappointed me.
I mean this just comes down to what we're looking for, I guess. But if somebody dropped an "okay" song and made some severe allegations, and then somebody responded with a banger and got nowhere close to refuting those allegations, there's a clear winner there to me.

I mean this just comes down to what we're looking for, I guess. But if somebody dropped an "okay" song and made some severe allegations, and then somebody responded with a banger and got nowhere close to refuting those allegations, there's a clear winner there to me.
That's not how life works though. The burden of proof is on Kendrick lol. If i call you a pedophile right now how do you prove otherwise unless we go to court or some shit? Drake told him multiple times "if you gonna make these claims you better have the receipts". The burden of proof is on him otherwise a bunch of "you're a pedo I have proof" lines are gonna be the go to for every battle from.here on out. 😂

So again, until Drake is in prison for pedophilia, Family Matters and The Heart pt. 6>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

am I the only one thinking that they're both hitting pretty hard with this battle?

just because one dude is creeping on young girls doesn't make the other dude's domestic abuse okay, whether it was spoken about but Kendrick previously or not. I mentioned earlier in another post that don't really listen to either, so Kendrick hitting his woman was news to me when listening to these songs, so it's not exactly safe to assume that everyone already knew this.

additionally, am I mistaking that Drake is also insinuating that Kendrick isn't really involved with his kid(s)? the whole, "you haven't seen in 6 months" or whatever, I mean if true it seems a bit hypocritical to be going after Drake's mess when your shit ain't clean either.

I also think Drake is hitting pretty fucking hard saying that's not Kendrick's kid. that's a wild claim. and of course in the real world, stepping in and raising someone's child is a huge, selfless act... but in the rap beef world, the accusation is ice cold.

Definitely came along way from

“You was a ballerina I got your pictures, I’ve seen ya”

This beef has some wild ass accusations running around.
I definitely didn't see it going this route and I said on another forum after Family Matters dropped that I don't know if I agree with Drake throwing out domestic abuse accusations like that because now he's really playing around with that man's whole life and career. Even false accusations can really fuck over your whole image out here.

This is a nasty one on both sides for sure.

Kendrick definitely has some more shit to address too (and I think he will soon)

Though I will say, I think not saying enough to refute is a slightly better look than refuting unconvincingly lmao. Drake's first response after meet the Graham's was what daughter you talking about, like, you heard the verse before that right????

Back