Fresh Grabs

I’m in a Jellyfish Facebook group and a guy made two different shirts and sold them basically at his cost. Unfortunately he sold through them pretty quickly.

Ahhhh....ok!
Is it the Joining a Fanpage?

Last edited:
images

Debut Coriky album finally released on vinyl, featuring Ian MacKaye and Joe Lally of Fugazi, along with Amy Farina on bass.

This is pretty great. Much more like Fugazi overall than I expected. Toned down in most respects, but not all and not too much. Some great lyrics here too. This will be getting repeat spins.

A local guy is working on selling an inherited collection of over 40,000 7" 45s, plus a couple thousand LPs. 'Overwhelming' is a bit of an understatement. The 45s I saw were pretty well organized, alphabetical and by artist, with marked separators for each, all in green generic sleeves. I only sprung for what's pictured below, and when I went back to pick the stuff up I learned that he had boxes upon boxes of just the 45 sleeves, presumably to be matched with the records. Damn. LPs are in great shape, and the 45s look very clean also. But how can you not walk away from that with the certainty you missed all of the "best" stuff? :unsure: :LOL:

grab923.jpg

Leonard Cohen - Songs of Leonard Cohen
Sade - Diamond Life
Tom Waits - Heartattack and Vine
Albert Hammond - It Never Rains in Southern California
Lou Donaldson - Caterpillar/Make it With You (1970 Blue Note promo)
Lou Donaldson - Everything I Do Gonh be Funky (From Now On)
Donald Byrd - Think Twice (1975 promo with one white label, one yellow, same song both sides, one stereo the other mono)

A local guy is working on selling an inherited collection of over 40,000 7" 45s, plus a couple thousand LPs. 'Overwhelming' is a bit of an understatement. The 45s I saw were pretty well organized, alphabetical and by artist, with marked separators for each, all in green generic sleeves. I only sprung for what's pictured below, and when I went back to pick the stuff up I learned that he had boxes upon boxes of just the 45 sleeves, presumably to be matched with the records. Damn. LPs are in great shape, and the 45s look very clean also. But how can you not walk away from that with the certainty you missed all of the "best" stuff? :unsure: :LOL:

View attachment 67340

Leonard Cohen - Songs of Leonard Cohen
Sade - Diamond Life
Tom Waits - Heartattack and Vine
Albert Hammond - It Never Rains in Southern California
Lou Donaldson - Caterpillar/Make it With You (1970 Blue Note promo)
Lou Donaldson - Everything I Do Gonh be Funky (From Now On)
Donald Byrd - Think Twice (1975 promo with one white label, one yellow, same song both sides, one stereo the other mono)
Nice grabs! Those Blue Note 7"s are killer!

Back