Daniel Norgren - The Green Stone
Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy - Ease On Down The Road
Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy - The Letting Go
588FB063-3F9B-44B7-98D0-05D54ABE6F4D.jpeg
My Morning Jacket - It Still Moves
Jerry Garcia - Garcia
Magnolia Electric Co. - Fading Tails
Blake Mills - Mutable Set

I had a lotta LPs Find there way to me this past week, The Daniel Norgren records are the colored pressings, I was lucky enough to cop Wooh Dang as a VMP swaption a few weeks past and have grown fond of Norgren’s Naturalistic Americana (by way of Sweden) sound. I have always been a fan of Will Oldham and Jason Molina so adding the Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy and Magnolia Electric Co. wasn’t a matter of if but when they would be joining my collection. My Morning Jacket is the 4xLP Deluxe Remastered edition that will be replacing my subpar Standard Pressing. All the recent discussion regarding The Dead due to the recent VMP Anthology announcement had me seeking to fill out my Grateful Dead (or Dead adjacent) Collection a bit. This is a promo copy of Jerry Garcia’s debut with a sticker strategically placed by some label PR jack to cover some boobies. The LP is in great shape though the jacket is a bit beat up. Lastly, one of the few new releases I have purchased this year Blake Mills’ Mutable Set is brilliant front to back it reminds me a bit of Jim O’Rourke “Pop” albums or a more thoughtful Rylie Walker album. If it sounds as good as his previous release this will likely stay in heavy rotation for the rest of 2020.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE that Donell Jones’ song “U Know What’s Up”! It’s such a classic, such a jam and has a beautiful, relaxed, yet bubbly and bouncy tempo to it! It’s just irresistible! 💎
Perfectly described it Nathan 👌🏼 its without doubt one of my favourite tracks ever since it dropped 🔥 I loved the video I wanted to marry left eye when I was 14/15 😂 RIP 🙏

Nick Drake - Bryter Layter & Pink Moon
Radiohead - Pablo Honey
Frazey Ford - U Kin B The Sun

Reading about the "free" Five Leaves Left box (only $42 shipping to Norway!) reminded me that my current Nick Drakes aren't v good copies so I bought these two (which seem to get the best reviews in standalone; it sounds like Five Leaves Left box may be different pressing to the standalone?). Not sure why I have all of Radiohead and not this one as I love a lot of the songs. And I love Frazey Ford, ex of the Be Good Tanyas, but this is one of the worst album titles I've ever seen.

20200527_163603.jpg

I generally don't chase anniversary or 'special' represses of albums I already own decent copies of, but this is one I've never been able to find in super-clean condition and, well, it's a damn classic! Got what seemed like a decent deal from Amazon on this 2LP European 50th Anniversary Steven Wilson mix. Yowza!

King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King

ITCOTCK.jpg

If you like psych rock and haven’t listened to this yet, get on it. Even though mine got some cosmetic damage in the mail, this is the best packaging I’ve gotten with an LP this year. Thick sleeves, detailed art, heavy (180g black copy) and flat vinyl with some great mastering. Very happy with this purchase.
Slift - Ummon
82C4F93B-1166-4CAC-A284-0D3B84755507.jpegC8207051-63A2-4258-ABB2-57C34C091937.jpeg

newnew 5-28-2020.jpg

Have not posted in here for awhile but here's a few I have just gotten recently. I recommend all of this but especially the bottom right which is a bootleg mashup of The Beatles and a collection of Hip Hop greats. I do not mess with bootlegs much but i've been wanting this one for awhile, extremely well done and worth checking out if you're a fan of either side!

newnew 5-28-2020 2.jpg
Top left is Rich Robinson - Woodstock Sessions Vol. 3 (Test Press)
Right side is R.I.P. - In The Wind (Test Press)
lastly there's CunninLynguists ‎– Rose Azura Njano (Yellow)

mistake (2).jpg

Then there's this little guy..... I was expecting a record today from UO and noticed a small black envelope at my door instead and opened it to find this portable vibrator lmao

Back