Fresh Grabs

What sent you up our way? Just curious if it was a specific store or an individual seller. I'm sorry for the shipping costs you're about to experience.
Oh, when the stars align shopping up north is well worth it. Sale + exchange rate + Free Shipping= A Great Deal ;)

I got License to Ill and Paul's Boutique for $24 shipped. There is a chance the pressing may not be the one I'm assuming, but at that price I'll give it a shot. As for seller, Music Vaultz is always on my watch list, especially when they run their Box Set sales, the formula above works great on these offerings. :)

Ainslie Wills - All You Have is All You Need (VMP) sooooo freaking good. Holy cow.

View attachment 28544
I just wanted to say. Seeing this post was a chance encounter. I never heard of this artist. Listening now and I really like it so far. I was just listening to Eisley and this fits in well. So thanks!

I just wanted to say. Seeing this post was a chance encounter. I never heard of this artist. Listening now and I really like it so far. I was just listening to Eisley and this fits in well. So thanks!

@Lacubrious deserves the credit! He’s our hero.

OMG you guys.

Ainslie Wills is so great and I love this album so, so much. She just posted this and I assume this is going to be the next Rising release.

This album came out a few months back and it’s been on high rotation in my house. She absolutely kills it live too. The album launch for this was such an amazing show. I’ve been waiting so patiently for it to come out on vinyl and man, does it look gorgeous.

View attachment 19178

Give it a stream, friends. You won’t be disappointed.

@Lacubrious deserves the credit! He’s our hero.
I'm just glad people love it as much as I do.

@Ponman2003 How does it sound? My copy has been shipped but hasn't even left the US yet. It does look as beautiful as I'd hoped.

At least my Idler Wheel is due to turn up today or tomorrow so that will sate my appetite until Ainslie arrives

I'm just glad people love it as much as I do.

@Ponman2003 How does it sound? My copy has been shipped but hasn't even left the US yet. It does look as beautiful as I'd hoped.

At least my Idler Wheel is due to turn up today or tomorrow so that will sate my appetite until Ainslie arrives
It’s a homerun. Nice quality jacket, beautiful gatefold, and it really does sound great. Strong bass and her voice shines.

Would you mind listing the artist/album for these? I would like to listen, but I am not familiar. Thanks!
Of course! From top left to bottom right it’s:

Melody’s Echo Chamber - S/T (French Psych Rock)
Father John Misty - Fear Fun (Indie Rock w a touch of cheekyness)
Mac Demarco - This Old Dog (Indie/Folk Rock ???)
Experience Unlimited - S/T (Funk/Jazz fusion)

McCoy Tyner ‎– Extensions (Blue Note, 1972 First Pressing)
I have been after this for ages and finally managed to get a copy. Super weird timing that @Poly-Rythmo got his today as well :ROFLMAO:

Lee Morgan ‎– The Roulette Sides (Roulette, 2017 10" release)

Never knew this existed until the other day, pretty excited to listen.

IMG_1783.JPG

I love this album and snagged it from Walmart in a recent deal for $15. The pressing sounds amazing (2LP, pressed at QRP, dead silent). Highly recommend it! It's OOS at Amazon for the same price right now but could try to lock it in.

View attachment 28780
Such an amazing, overlooked record. I wish they’d press his first album, too.

Back