Everything Video Games!

ASTRAL FUCKING CHAIN Y'ALL

Moonlighter took a little getting used to, but is insanely fun now. I beat the first major boss last night, and did a flawless fight and got the final blow with the broom for the related achievements. The controls felt really chunky at first, but after playing a bit I think it's intentional. The main character is a shopkeeper, not a trained fighter. As such, actions have to be very deliberate, and attacks aren't consistently timed. Each fight requires that you plan your moves more ahead of time than other games to ensure things go the way you want them to.

I'm glad to hear it gets better with time. I played through the first few levels a few months back and really wasn't very impressed, might jump back into it soon.

i have B sided literally every level in celeste

i even C sided a the first 2 (i was never good at the mansion level)

but chapter 9

chapter 9

that shit is impossible
Haha, I tried to jump right into chapter nine after not playing for months and made it like 4 screens. Couldn't remember how to use the platforms that move when you dash to jump farther.

Haha, I tried to jump right into chapter nine after not playing for months and made it like 4 screens. Couldn't remember how to use the platforms that move when you dash to jump farther.
the wave dashes are what really broke me

i cant be as exact as they need

i just am excited that i got the spoiler (though its more an easter egg)

the wave dashes are what really broke me

i cant be as exact as they need

i just am excited that i got the spoiler (though its more an easter egg)
I might have to replay the rest to have a chance. Dunno.

Still holding strong on the spoiler. I want to beat it first.

I might have to replay the rest to have a chance. Dunno.

Still holding strong on the spoiler. I want to beat it first.
(it doesn't anything to do with the actual plot of the chapter its just oh my god i am happy that they basically implied this and i just want to tell everyone out of euphoria)

I’d recommend playing on hard in Three Houses. Hard is actually much easier than previous FE games. Normal seems like easy compared to past games

I’m starting to understand what you and others are getting at here. I’m about 20 hours in and all of a sudden my units are just ravaging the opposition (I even took down the optional bad guy on month 4, though admittedly that took two tries). I’m gonna stick to Normal mode for now but will definitely bump the difficulty for subsequent playthroughs (I’m estimating there’ll be at least 2 or 3 more).

I’d recommend playing on hard in Three Houses. Hard is actually much easier than previous FE games. Normal seems like easy compared to past games
I’m starting to understand what you and others are getting at here. I’m about 20 hours in and all of a sudden my units are just ravaging the opposition (I even took down the optional bad guy on month 4, though admittedly that took two tries). I’m gonna stick to Normal mode for now but will definitely bump the difficulty for subsequent playthroughs (I’m estimating there’ll be at least 2 or 3 more).

Yeah I get you. The Divine Pulse thing makes it easier still, since you can just rewind when you screw up.

Got Borderlands 3 pre-installed today....ready for 4 PM tomorrow. (PC gets it a few hours early - for some reason)

Do you like rom hacks? Do you like EarthBound for SNES? Do you like copyright infringement? Do you like hip hop?

More info and the patch download is here. If you're not familiar with MSU-1 audio, only certain emulators and devices support it, so ZSNES is a no-go (you really shouldn't be using ZSNES in 2019 anyways). The latest versions of Snes9x can handle it, as can the sd2snes flash cart. I haven't done it myself but some people have told me they got it to work on the SNES Classic so that's an option too.

If you have any questions or trouble, ask away. If you want to know what possessed me to make this, you can ask me that too.

Let me know if this isn't allowed in this thread, but I'm trying to put together a surprise for my brother who really wants a Switch. I'm buying the console tomorrow, but does anyone here have any games they'd be willing to let go of for cheaper than what I'm finding online? We're getting him some eShop money as well, but I'd love to include some physical copies of games. Not really looking for any specific genres. Thanks!! And again, sorry if this isn't really allowed here, I just thought I'd ask :)

@duke86fan you beat Chapter 9 yet? I went back and practiced on b-sides and made my thumb bleed and still can't get past this damn screen even though everything else to there was easy (it is crazy early).

Screenshot_20190913-232849.png

@duke86fan you beat Chapter 9 yet? I went back and practiced on b-sides and made my thumb bleed and still can't get past this damn screen even though everything else to there was easy (it is crazy early).

View attachment 17042
Oh you got another 3 hours left

I haven't even tried again yet because I can't figure out the wavedashes and I might have to assist mode (I beat that part though)

Should I just say the not even really spoiler Easter egg

Oh you got another 3 hours left

I haven't even tried again yet because I can't figure out the wavedashes and I might have to assist mode (I beat that part though)

Should I just say the not even really spoiler Easter egg
Ha, I figured.

I always end up in that space between the top and middle sliding blocks.

Sure, if you want.

Ha, I figured.

I always end up in that space between the top and middle sliding blocks.

Sure, if you want.
MADELINE IS A TRANS WOMAN
EEHf6TyU4AM93P3

EEHf6gEU0AAs0Mr

SHE IS A TRANS GIRL LIKE ME OH MY GOD I RELATED TO HER SO MUCH

MADELINE IS A TRANS WOMAN
EEHf6TyU4AM93P3

EEHf6gEU0AAs0Mr

SHE IS A TRANS GIRL LIKE ME OH MY GOD I RELATED TO HER SO MUCH
That's awesome. Obviously, to say that trans people need more representation in video games is an understatement!

Anyone interested in buying a switch , I’d recommend NOT getting the lite.

Yes that’s right , even if you DONT own a tv. The switch (new red box which is at almost all retailers at this point) has a far better battery life that’s a lot better than switch lite too. That alone makes then price difference worth it.
my concern with the Switch Lite, as someone who's experienced joycon drift, is that it would happen with the Lite and you wouldn't be able to simply buy a new one and replace it but would rather need to have the whole system fixed....unless they have addressed the joycon drift issue with the Lite and updated Switch.

Back