Everything Video Games!

Honestly, I think this is a pretty good idea? I know a lot of people like the first game's multiplayer mode, but I do not that game with anything multiplayer. Gives us a great single player campaign as we know you can, Naughty Dog.
I get the sentiment but I absolutely loved that multiplayer and it was one of the best single player games of the generation, so, why not both?

They have since implied that they might do a separate multiplayer game, which I am cool with. Not sure if it would be FTP or not.

Look, I know it’s not a good game so whatever don’t at sign me but some people I know are playing the classic version of WoW again because we don’t know any better. If you wanna roll with a bunch of filthy casuals and me filling up your chat windows with nonsense, just holler.

Look, I know it’s not a good game so whatever don’t at sign me but some people I know are playing the classic version of WoW again because we don’t know any better. If you wanna roll with a bunch of filthy casuals and me filling up your chat windows with nonsense, just holler.
Classic got me playing again too. Horde on Azuresong and Alli on Atiesh.

Almost through my Borderlands 2 replay. Finished the Tiny Tina DLC except the raid boss (tears were welled yet again). Started the Fight for Sanctuary DLC. Discovered that the DLC scales to your character. My wife and I started it with the basic lvl. 30 characters and the enemies matched. My solo character is 47, and the enemies started at 39-40. What was interesting was that these enemies are somewhat challenging. Not hard, but they take significantly more shots than the enemies in TVHM that are at that level. The only thing that is a bummer is they're only giving single digit XP typically, so I'm still running through instead of fighting most. I'm about half way through TVHM as well, just been sprinting through the missions as quick as possible. I'm planning on getting into the 50's and doing the normal mode raid bosses for the achievements and then finally putting some serious time into 3. I gotta say, 2 is still one of my favorite games, and this replay has only solidified my love.

Played like 5 minutes of Destiny 1 at launch on a friend's Xbox, and beside from that I never knew anything about the series.

So when I saw Destiny 2 was coming F2P to Steam I thought I may as well give it a shot, though I couldn't wrap my head around the DLCs and what the F2P content actually is.

Two hours in and I still have no clue what's going on between quests, bounties, adventures, public events, strikes, raids, The Crucible, and everything else; but I've really enjoyed it so far. Feels weird how it's all these different game genres combined and exciting to be playing a current Bungle game again.

Been playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint the past few days.

I liked Wildlands, but this is a bit more convoluted with too much of "survival" aspect that just doesn't work for me.

It's fun tho.

Solid state drive is interesting considering I'm tired of how loud my dang PS4 is. I know we're about due for a new generation of consoles, but (mind you I'm not researched on everything under the hood) the leap from 3 to 4 didn't feel very big, nor do I get the impression 4 to 5 will be so revolutionary.

Solid state drive is interesting considering I'm tired of how loud my dang PS4 is. I know we're about due for a new generation of consoles, but (mind you I'm not researched on everything under the hood) the leap from 3 to 4 didn't feel very big, nor do I get the impression 4 to 5 will be so revolutionary.
I think the times of revolutionary consoles are over. Now it is more like a good PC upgrade and everything is more incremental.

A lot of them have heating/fan problems where the fan goes really loud. People in other forums have said they've had good results with replacing the thermal paste and sometimes the fan. I'm hoping for a better build quality with the next gen, I'll definitely be reading the reviews and potentially holding off from the initial run. I think @dhodo 's right about upgrades being more incremental.

Actually thinking about getting a PS5 - as long as it would be backwards compatible.

I haven't owned a console since I had a PS2 - along with a slide card and a shit-ton of burned games.

I think the times of revolutionary consoles are over. Now it is more like a good PC upgrade and everything is more incremental.

The Switch proved you don't have to make a giant technological leap in order to do something interesting and new. I just wish the other companies would take inspiration from that.

The Switch proved you don't have to make a giant technological leap in order to do something interesting and new. I just wish the other companies would take inspiration from that.
I think the only thing the Switch really did new was have detachable tiny controllers, which is neat, and an HDMI output, right? I think the last console to do something really new was the Wii. It is an interesting case too, because it didn't really change much in the industry. I guess PS and Xbox tried to copy it but both of their copies flopped.

Back