Everything Video Games!

Reactions: oak
Been playing Borderlands 3 co-op with my wife and Borderlands 2 solo when she doesn't want to play. Both have been a blast. BL3 is a bit buggy right now, but the little improvements and stylistic changes are really nice, and it's been a lot of fun being able to directly compare.

Just got a Half decent game laptop. Wanted to ask PC gamers what are the best current shooters that they enjoy.

Currently gaming with an Xbox one X, but know that not all games from there are on PC
Keyboard and Mouse makes every shooter better. Overwatch can be fun. I don't play a lot of shooters anymore, really. A lot of people play Apex Legends. *shrug*

Keyboard and Mouse makes every shooter better. Overwatch can be fun. I don't play a lot of shooters anymore, really. A lot of people play Apex Legends. *shrug*

Appreciate the input. I am definitely going to give overwatch a try. used to be a regular Apex legends player on my console, but kind of grew out of it

I hear that Star Trek online is free to play and I might check that out.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night has been added to Game Pass. Was going to pick that one up when I had some time to play it, looks like I don't need to now!

Got to the Bloodwing part in my re-run of Borderlands 2. I was over leveled and had good gear, so I was able to make it really quick.

Goodbye again old partner.

Got through the first playthrough/storyline of Borderlands 3 last night. Now to go through it again in TVHM - and try some "Mayhem Mode" to get some better loot.

Played it this time around as FL4K - will probably get another character going soon, too.

ngl, finishing a route on three houses just to start on another one right away is making me want to learn to speedrun this game.

I'm planning on taking breaks between playthroughs.

This game has been completely reimagined so I'm pretty sure you never played it before. 😉

Apparently, it's shockingly faithful to the original. Nothing, gameplay-wise, has changed, and most screens take an identical amount of time to get through.

In other news, for those of you who were gaming when the Dreamcast was a thing, there's a Chu Chu Rocket sequel on Apple Arcade, and it's great.

I'm planning on taking breaks between playthroughs.

Apparently, it's shockingly faithful to the original. Nothing, gameplay-wise, has changed, and most screens take an identical amount of time to get through.

In other news, for those of you who were gaming when the Dreamcast was a thing, there's a Chu Chu Rocket sequel on Apple Arcade, and it's great.

I recently found and threw out all my old burned CDr Dreamcast games. I have no idea what happened to the system itself, but I don't think I have it anywhere. Maybe it went off to Goodwill when we moved.

ngl, finishing a route on three houses just to start on another one right away is making me want to learn to speedrun this game.

Considering that it took me 50 hours on normal mode to reach
the time skip, doing the Black Eagles: Crimson Tide route
I should probably learn to speed things up myself!

Relatedly, I'm very conflicted about what's going on. I never talk to my wife about video games but I felt like I had to explain this one to her, otherwise she will think something is wrong with me. The problem is that, by doing so, I am confirming to her that something is in fact wrong with me.

The most exciting news for me from the State of Play was that a demo for the MediEvil remake dropped. Tried it out last night, and it's everything I wanted. The music and voice acting are still great, the controls are pretty much the same, with maybe a little more polish. Graphics look great, and I didn't have any technical issues. I was a little miffed when I discovered the demo stops right before the first boss, but this one's going to be a must have for me.

The most exciting news for me from the State of Play was that a demo for the MediEvil remake dropped. Tried it out last night, and it's everything I wanted. The music and voice acting are still great, the controls are pretty much the same, with maybe a little more polish. Graphics look great, and I didn't have any technical issues. I was a little miffed when I discovered the demo stops right before the first boss, but this one's going to be a must have for me.
I never played the original back when it was out but I've been looking forward to checking this out. I'll download the demo for the weekend and give it a try.

Back