Definitive Audiophile pressings

@Ghost if you wanted that Bill Evans it's up now. I'd also just be down to trade you my copy if you wanted it.

Should I jump on this or keep my acoustic sounds order up?
I'd probably order from MoFi over an AS order to be safe, but up to you! I'd feel more confident if it was a Music Direct order and not AS but haven't dealt with AS on backordered MoFis recently.

@Ghost if you wanted that Bill Evans it's up now. I'd also just be down to trade you my copy if you wanted it.

Anddd its gone! Lmao, I was in a meeting and spaced on this drop today. I will shoot you a DM and we can arrange a trade for that Billie!

Just checked my Order history from Music Direct. Pearl went from Backordered earlier today to shippable. One down, one to go. Still have Blonde on Blonde on backorder. Also I noticed that my Transformer was shippable, since how long I don't know, they wait to receive Horses (both Speakers Corner) to ship it for free.

the VMP Boom Boom 💥version of heavy Axe really does sound amazing. I know it's VMP & it's an expensive one, but seriously worth picking up a copy before it sells out, if you don't have it. Could be my favourite purchase of the year so far. It's a class album & it's definitive, I doubt it will ever sound this good.

the VMP Boom Boom 💥version of heavy Axe really does sound amazing. I know it's VMP & it's an expensive one, but seriously worth picking up a copy before it sells out, if you don't have it. Could be my favourite purchase of the year so far. It's a class album & it's definitive, I doubt it will ever sound this good.

…ordered the Jazz Dispensary bundle from VMP earlier this week, good to hear you like. Did you pick up any of the others as well, or just the Axe so far?

Back