Definitive Audiophile pressings

…ordered the Jazz Dispensary bundle from VMP earlier this week, good to hear you like. Did you pick up any of the others as well, or just the Axe so far?

I got the axe first & then ordered all the others after I gave that a listen. They all sound fantastic. Heavy Axe is my favourite so far, but haven't given all the others a proper listen yet (and I'm a bit of an Axelrod fan). The Idris Muhammed is pretty amazing, I've given that a few spins. I still need to play the others.

New Craft One Step being announced next week. Anyone hear any rumors about what title it may be?
Where did ya see that? Someone here said that they got a message on IG after posting theirs that Eastern Sounds was next in the series but not confirmed at all...

I'm still after some Dylan's & the Cash, but I think I'm on the wrong continent.

edit- I'd pay the shipping if you could arrange
I wouldn’t even know how much that would be but I might head back Sunday if still interested 👍🏻

You guys remember when I was talking about my copy of Sault "Untitled (Black is)" and how it's filled with audible scribble scratches and I was wondering if it was caused by the paper sleeve during transport?

So I just received a copy of the other Sault record - "Untitled (Rise)" - and guess what? That one is also filled with audible scribble scratches all over one of the sides. So that probably answers the question - it's the the damn paper sleeves. It's the same rough looking black ones as the other record. Interestingly, I also received Sault "5" in that order and although that one also has a paper sleeve, it's a different type of sleeve and it's ok. Grrrrr. I emailed the vendor.

In other news, my Deep Discount KPG@CA Santana "Abraxas" also arrived and that one is thankfully ok. I think @Mather receiving his all scratched up because of paper sleeves is what prompted me to discuss my Sault record.

You guys remember when I was talking about my copy of Sault "Untitled (Black is)" and how it's filled with audible scribble scratches and I was wondering if it was caused by the paper sleeve during transport?

So I just received a copy of the other Sault record - "Untitled (Rise)" - and guess what? That one is also filled with audible scribble scratches all over one of the sides. So that probably answers the question - it's the the damn paper sleeves. It's the same rough looking black ones as the other record. Interestingly, I also received Sault "5" in that order and although that one also has a paper sleeve, it's a different type of sleeve and it's ok. Grrrrr. I emailed the vendor.

In other news, my Deep Discount KPG@CA Santana "Abraxas" also arrived and that one is thankfully ok. I think @Mather receiving his all scratched up because of paper sleeves is what prompted me to discuss my Sault record.
Yeah I have another Abraxas on the way from DD because the first copy was way too scratched from the damn paper... Sounded great otherwise. I'm sure the next copy will be no better.

Back