Definitive Audiophile pressings

Yeah I have another Abraxas on the way from DD because the first copy was way too scratched from the damn paper... Sounded great otherwise. I'm sure the next copy will be no better.

There's hope, mine was ok and I think I ordered it on the same day as you, so it spent quite a bit more time in transit.

Is it still possible to find the What’s Going On One-Step under $200? That’s the only one I NEED
To be honest, I have it and the way the album is broken up due to it being 45 is kind of annoying! It ruins the flow of the album a bit for me. It does sound great but I think Dylan, Mingus and Monk all sound more impressive.

I think I paid $160 for that one less than a year ago. keep an eye on eBay best offers or post to Hoffman classifieds/one of the Facebook MoFi groups and you might be able to find it for under 200.

I have the VMP which sounds quite nice, but I'm probably in on this one too. especially if it's a mono. It was one of my favorite surprise purchases from VMP in the past few years. Wish I had gotten all of those Prestige reissues from them. Saxophone Colossus was awesome too.

I have the VMP which sounds quite nice, but I'm probably in on this one too. especially if it's a mono. It was one of my favorite surprise purchases from VMP in the past few years. Wish I had gotten all of those Prestige reissues from them. Saxophone Colossus was awesome too.
Cover and label appear to say Stereo.

Back