Cute Animal Thread

I’m sure it’s been asked, but where’d you get your entertainment stand?

Haha it has yep, it's from a Montreal company named Mobican. They make a lot of different furniture but their media consoles are modular and can be ordered to your specs, different layouts, colors, woods etc. It's very solidly built stuff and has stood up very well over the past few years, I'd buy from them again in a heartbeat. I'm not sure if they sell in the States but I wouldn't be surprised if they did, and either way I'm sure they would ship. The model I have is called the "Credencia 654”. Have as look through the catalogue.

Home | Mobican

• Cheers
Reactions: Tyr
Haha it has yep, it's from a Montreal company named Mobican. They make a lot of different furniture but their media consoles are modular and can be ordered to your specs, different layouts, colors, woods etc. It's very solidly built stuff and has stood up very well over the past few years, I'd buy from them again in a heartbeat. I'm not sure if they sell in the States but I wouldn't be surprised if they did, and either way I'm sure they would ship. The model I have is called the "Credencia 654”. Have as look through the catalogue.

Home | Mobican
My man! Thank you for both the link and the in-depth response. Mucho appreciated, my friend.

There are pros about being on a relatively isolated Alaskan island, the countless beaches with nobody on them is one of them! We’ve had a rough snowy winter but we aren’t the only ones happy that the snow is finally gone!

9D170054-5684-4E17-9A09-9DFCD93746A3.jpeg

Tried to get some new record storage and failed, but in the process I got this cute shot of Axel peering through a cube wondering why we’re not out walking.

Don’t worry, albums were not stored like this for more than a few minutes!

AE9FF69E-E532-46FD-A4A0-8050F585F8FF.jpeg

Also posting this behind a spoiler because
1. They’re cute
2. One is wearing animal PJ’s
3. They’re playing animal crossing

4575B25C-9FC4-4024-A29A-BB522609583A.jpeg

Back