Criterion Club

Treat yourself in celebration. I did lol

50% off through rest of the month.

What are the best titles it’ll come out in the last few years? I haven’t bought one in a while since I got criterion channel

What are the best titles it’ll come out in the last few years? I haven’t bought one in a while since I got criterion channel
Too many to mention, but I ordered Parasite (newly released) as a gift, preordered Moonstruck (as another gft) and preordered Ghost Dog (for myself). The Irishman, and several other good ones are releasing here in the coming months. Check out the newly released section.

Portrait of a Lady on Fire and Wildfire are two of my 20ish favorite movies of the past five years or so, Portrait in the Top 5. I’d recommend both for sure.

Have you not opened the Bergman?
It's opened, and watched. I just kept the shrink on it because of the material they used for the box which is a fingerprint magnet and very difficult to get off. Although i still use white cotton gloves when i handle it 😬

Back