Concert/Gig Posters! It's Back!

Really saddened to hear about the passing of Dallas Good of The Sadies. I caught them a few times over the years, mostly in support of Neko Case. In particular, I loved the shows they did with her in support of "The Tigers Have Spoken". For those shows, The Sadies played an opening set, and then returned to back Neko for her set. I have these as a daily reminder of those special shows.

Neko & Sadies.png

69228FFF-9CB3-46C5-AAD4-29468849DCCC.jpeg
Sorry for the angle. I tried to reduce glare. I bought this from an artist from Italy before the pandemic started. I obviously wasn’t there because I’m way too poor to travel to Spain, but I needed this poster on my wall. I love this band so much.

I have the SF version of that shirt. Love what they're doing this tour with the show specific shirts and posters.

Agreed! It was an expensive merch night. Exclusive poster and shirt. Then since it was my first Isbell show, got a regular shirt, Live at Ryman on wax to finish the discography, a koozie, and sticker.

That's a sweet poster. I'd probably spring for it at 30-40 bucks but I'd really have to like the artist to pay 75
They had the same poster at the show in a non-foil version for $40. A friend sent me this one a few days later, if I had wall space I would have gone with the non-foil version for sure.

Back