Concert/Gig Posters! It's Back!

Does anyone have experience/recommendations/advice with getting odd-sized prints framed?

I have a a couple A2 prints and a few oddball sizes that don't fit the standard sizes.

Any particular mass-market solutions or websites to go to (or steer clear of)? I have a few framing shops in town but I feel like they will be $$$

Does anyone have experience/recommendations/advice with getting odd-sized prints framed?

I have a a couple A2 prints and a few oddball sizes that don't fit the standard sizes.

Any particular mass-market solutions or websites to go to (or steer clear of)? I have a few framing shops in town but I feel like they will be $$$
Craft stores i.e Hobby Lobby and the different types had this service for me at one time. Not sure if they still offer it.

I've ordered a lot of frames from here, good quality and sizing down to 1/16"

Hey @folsom_lives if you havent bought frames yet, Frames USA (link I sent you above) is having a July 4th sale. 17.76% off store wide with code:

YEAR1776

expires on July 4th at midnight

Repost from an old Fresh Grabs post but seems like a good place to file as well. I had a signed copy of a record come in and decided to frame it and as looking around for cheap, well-made frames. Amazon has this and it was well made and came with real glass. I recently went back and they are nearly %30 off right now.

Amazon product ASIN B08LFYK7WQ
adfgsfgsfgd.jpg

Back