Best Music of 2020

Been out the loop for a minute so sorry if any of these have been mentioned...

Albums I'm digging this year: Tha God Fahim - Lost Kingz; Destroyer - Have We Met; Mac Miller - Circles; Uptown XO - Culture over Corporate

Albums I'm looking fwd to: Tame (i refuse to listen to that low quality leak); RTJ4; Thundercat; U.S. Girls....anything from Roc Marciano, KA, Mach Hommy, Vic Spencer, Droog and so many others.

Cheers!

This is an intriguing mix of emo and shoegaze that could potentially end up on my top 42 of the year. I'll spend some more time with it over the coming days.

Floral Tattoo - You Can Never Have a Long Enough Head Start

This new Andy Shauf album is really nice. I've never heard of him before, but because I'm itching for some music, now that we've had a taste of new music I decided to give it a try. Same goes for the Pet Shop Boys, Dan Deacon, Bonny Light Horseman. All of those I'd probably skip if it were say, May or June, where there's loads of new albums that have been out or are coming out.
Holy shit this Andy Shauf album went from a pleasant listen to probably ending up somewhere high on my AOTY list

this song in the context of the whole album is sooooooo good

New Ultraísta single is going to be on frequent rotation this week. Can't wait for the album!

What a fall from grace for The Men. From 3 extremely solid albums in the early 2010s to whatever is they’re doing now. It’s sad.

Favorite albums of the year so far (alphabetical order):
A.A.L. - 2017-2019
Bonny Light Horseman - Bonny Light Horseman
Moses Boyd - Dark Matter
Curren$y- The Tonight Show
Dan Deacon- Mystic Familiar
Kvelertak- Splid
Makayah McCravin and Gil Scott Heron- Were New Again
Jeff Parker - Suite For Max Brown
Sada Baby - Brolik
The Sorcerers - In Search of The Lost City of the Monkey God
Tame Impala - The Slow Rush