Best Music of 2020

Bump and a reminder that Nicole Atkins has an album coming out in 2020. I have no further details. But keep an eye out!
On a somewhat related note of AOTM artists releasing new albums, Clarence Clarity has been teasing a new project for some time so I imagine we get something new from him this year! I also predict he'll be all over Rina Sawayama's debut album which I'm also hyped for!

I NEED MORE OF PHOEBE!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen that she is a feature on this new song by Ethan Gruska (who had an amazingly minimal and beautiful album out in 2017 that you should check out too)?

2020 is looking like a banner year for music. 🎵🎶
Lana Del Rey, Grimes, Tame Impala, The 1975, Caribou, Moses Sumney, Matt Berninger, Real Estate, U.S. Girls, Soccer Mommy, Tennis, Best Coast, King Krule etc.

The new Pinegrove album is pretty sweet so far. Much better than Skylight but not as good as Cardinal. Standout songs are “The Alarmist”, “Phase”, “Alcove”. It’s a very pretty album but missing a bit of edge and “sing-Along”ness that was on Cardinal.

The new Pinegrove album is pretty sweet so far. Much better than Skylight but not as good as Cardinal. Standout songs are “The Alarmist”, “Phase”, “Alcove”. It’s a very pretty album but missing a bit of edge and “sing-Along”ness that was on Cardinal.
So I never listened to Pinegrove before. Just never was interested. But I decided to give this one a shot on my drive home yesterday and really found myself into it. I wasn’t expecting to like it as much as I do. But I keep reading their first one is still the best, so I’ll check that one out tomorrow.

Back