Baseball

It’s wild that they are currently 3 games back of the Giants. The NL West is bonkers.
Life long Giants fan here and I have no idea how they currently have the best record in baseball. But it sure is fun to watch!! I’m hoping they add Kris Bryant as the Cubs seem to be getting rid of everybody.

Life long Giants fan here and I have no idea how they currently have the best record in baseball. But it sure is fun to watch!! I’m hoping they add Kris Bryant as the Cubs seem to be getting rid of everybody.
Right? The Cubs play the Nationals this weekend; that should be a super fun series. Bryant would be a nice fit on The Giants. I’m also surprised the Yankees are buying. They picked up Rizzo today and Gallo yesterday. They are currently in 3rd in the AL East; 8.5 games back and 3.5 games back of the Wildcard.

That is wild. I kinda get Scherzer but Trae? Is there that much talent in the Dodgers farm system? They gonna move Soto and Schwarber too?

My brother in law rightfully points out that the team spent years draining its farm system trading for relievers, so I guess with a WS under their belts, very, very long shot playoff hopes, and a bunch of contracts ending in a year, it was the right time to restock.

Still hurts, though!

My brother in law rightfully points out that the team spent years draining its farm system trading for relievers, so I guess with a WS under their belts, very, very long shot playoff hopes, and a bunch of contracts ending in a year, it was the right time to restock.

Still hurts, though!

also, @TenderLovingKiller® I believe Soto was literally the only player they said was not on the board.

Blue Jays needed pitching help, and they went out and got Jose Berrios for the rotation and Brad Hand for the bullpen. Huzzah!!!

Their system had so much depth that they could afford to use some of them as trade chips. It does suck to lose Austin Martin and Simeon Woods Richardson to the Twins, but we do get Berrios next season as well.

And they're back to playing in Toronto again as of today, so hopefully this gives them the jolt they need in our crazy division.

Blue Jays needed pitching help, and they went out and got Jose Berrios for the rotation and Brad Hand for the bullpen. Huzzah!!!

Their system had so much depth that they could afford to use some of them as trade chips. It does suck to lose Austin Martin and Simeon Woods Richardson to the Twins, but we do get Berrios next season as well.

And they're back to playing in Toronto again as of today, so hopefully this gives them the jolt they need in our crazy division.
It’s crazy that the 3rd and 4th place team in the ALEast are both buyers at the deadline. In that division I am a part of the “anybody but the Yankees or Red Sox” fan base so I hope they give em a run for their money.

I guess I'll just have Contreras left on the Cubs after today?
I hate all DC related sports teams today. Well, all men's DC sports team. Nats and Wizards doing the most to lose all games. And the WFT can just go away for ever and ever along with the whole damn NFL.

Max? MAX?!?!?

I hate everything.
Yeah, that is rough. The Cubs and Nats are gonna be fielding their Triple A teams in tonight’s game.

I hate all DC related sports teams today. Well, all men's DC sports team. Nats and Wizards doing the most to lose all games. And the WFT can just go away for ever and ever along with the whole damn NFL.

Max? MAX?!?!?

I hate everything.
Sometimes you gotta decide to plan for the future. We’ve got prospects out the wazoo.

Back