Baseball

being a fan; id almost rather see my team not make the playoffs than get in knowing fully well theyre going to lose. i know theres a chance they do win; but its the inevitable dissapointment knowing the dodgers are out there fully stocked with that ridiculous lineup and pitching.

This is true, but sweeping said Padres in late September to make that run is definitely well deserving of the spot for them.
Oh no doubt. You can only play the teams on the schedule and both STL and Cincinnati improved a bunch during the season. It’s just amazing that even with the expanded playoffs a Pad’s aren’t going to make the post season.

Oh no doubt. You can only play the teams on the schedule and both STL and Cincinnati improved a bunch during the season. It’s just amazing that even with the expanded playoffs a Pad’s aren’t going to make the post season.
Still 7 Brew/Card games left to go, so we can still help the Padres back in there

Reds still have a chance. Especially with a couple series left against the Pirates!

Cards play too many games against the Brewers...they have much better pitching, so the games against them worry me.

If they can just play .500 ball or better the next 2 weeks, they should be able to hold off the other teams.

being a fan; id almost rather see my team not make the playoffs than get in knowing fully well theyre going to lose. i know theres a chance they do win; but its the inevitable dissapointment knowing the dodgers are out there fully stocked with that ridiculous lineup and pitching.
I came in here to say the same thing about the Yankees 👎

Back