Baseball

I have lived here in SD for 20 years after growing up and going to college in the PNW.

FINALLY the Padres have an exiting team and an absolute BLAST to go to @ Petco Park, which has always been fantastic from a fan experience standpoint.
I grew up in Carlsbad, been to many Padres and Chargers games. My second date with my wife was to a Padres game, we are huge fans. Watching them in Montana has been a lot of fun, we’re just hoping they can keep it up and the Giants stop winning.

I enjoyed the colors and the bold 3 lettered team code block stenciled over the team logo almost like graffiti.

I enjoyed the colors and the bold 3 lettered team code block stenciled over the team logo almost like graffiti.
Aren't you from indy

heres how we know then jerseys were awful. would you buy one and rock it in public?

them shits look like rec league unis for retirees.

heres how we know then jerseys were awful. would you buy one and rock it in public?

I just don't understand. There already is an All Star Jersey that they wear during workout day. The beauty of the ASG is seeing all of the different uniforms on the field. It's not like other team sport's All Star Games where you need everyone in the same uniform for the sake of the game.

I guess I am a Rec league kinda guy because I would absolutely where one of those. All Star Jerseys in the NFL/NBA/NHL are usually obnoxious in their own right the difference is in the MLB the tradition was for each team to where their own jerseys during the game itself which I understand that would rub traditionalists the wrong way but you can’t tell me those jerseys were any worse than these…
F6D92B66-9BBD-4690-8CBE-5FD167C772B1.jpeg

1C071E60-26DC-4E82-9893-E78DD0A5F7F5.jpeg

DAE1CF84-7302-4BF3-A404-0E0630181B3B.jpeg

.. all of these I love too.

Nw, those are all dope fam. especially the old 90s nba and nfl ones. the nhl is a throwback jersey for sure. this years mlb ones just looked totally generic and put together for some visually impaired viewers. hard to believe; but mlb spends hundreds of thousands with deisgn firms coming up with these. with that in mind, its hard to fathom thats the best they can come up with.

I guess I am a Rec league kinda guy because I would absolutely where one of those. All Star Jerseys in the NFL/NBA/NHL are usually obnoxious in their own right the difference is in the MLB the tradition was for each team to where their own jerseys during the game itself which I understand that would rub traditionalists the wrong way but you can’t tell me those jerseys were any worse than these…
View attachment 105633

View attachment 105636

View attachment 105637

.. all of these I love too.

Cleveland naming their team after bad ass giant statues really speaks to me from a pop culture standpoint…
4B0870E8-D91F-404F-9CC4-0EE17F9397B6.jpeg
A5E84696-10C5-4A60-9295-5DA333EE0945.jpeg
D013F720-FE04-4A17-B6B6-917FCB77BFD6.jpeg

it doesn’t mean I won’t make the obvious joke next time they blow a lead to my team…

…which since 1901, has been one of only 3 MLB teams to be named after men’s hosiery. Though we were the edgy upstarts at the time choosing “white” instead of the more common “red” stocking.

Last edited:
Back