Baseball

2020, the year professional baseball adopts ghost runners
What's next Pitchers poison???

I was listening to a Phillies podcast (Hittin Season) and they were saying this is the year for Rob Manfred to open up his note book and impliment all of the dumb ruled he wants since it won't be a normal season anyway.

Is Coronavirus a sign that certain things like the 3 batter minimum and the new Phanatic were never meant to happen?

What's next Pitchers poison???

I was listening to a Phillies podcast (Hittin Season) and they were saying this is the year for Rob Manfred to open up his note book and impliment all of the dumb ruled he wants since it won't be a normal season anyway.

Is Coronavirus a sign that certain things like the 3 batter minimum and the new Phanatic were never meant to happen?
How's that podcast? I usually listen to High Hopes for the Phils.

I like the main host. The 2 co-hosts can be major downers but hey, it is a Phillies podcast after all.
Yeah, good point 😂 I'll have to check it out. The High Hopes guys for the most part are pretty upbeat. At least at the start of the season!

Yeah, good point 😂 I'll have to check it out. The High Hopes guys for the most part are pretty upbeat. At least at the start of the season!
I'll keep that one in mind. I'm not sure I'm ready to take on another baseball related podcast right now until there's something more to talk about. I do Hittin Season, Phillies Talk and Locked on Phillies right now. And Locked on MLB every now and then

How's that podcast? I usually listen to High Hopes for the Phils.
I like the main host. The 2 co-hosts can be major downers but hey, it is a Phillies podcast after all.

I like Hittin Season more than High Hopes but that's probably mostly prejudice towards local sports radio. But I like Justin and Liz much more than Stolnis, who I also listen to on some Eagles stuff. I would also check out Everybody Hits, which is part of The Athletic, but I think you can access most pods without being a subscriber.

Same. I was running around my buddy's condo room ripping my clothing out. Most insane moment of my life as a sports fan for sure.
I was watching at The Wheat Sheaf, when that happened I honestly thought the building might collapse. It was out of this world bonkers insane. And I was SO so so so so drunk.

Same. I was running around my buddy's condo room ripping my clothing out. Most insane moment of my life as a sports fan for sure.
I was watching at The Wheat Sheaf, when that happened I honestly thought the building might collapse. It was out of this world bonkers insane. And I was SO so so so so drunk.

I was on a work trip in butt-fuck-nowhere Saskatchewan that day, but I was flying back to Calgary from Regina that evening. I finished my training session and drove back to Regina with the game on the radio, and I had enough time to get back to a Brewster's pub and watch the game from the 5th inning on wards.

There was a big group of about a dozen dudes crowded around the biggest table near the TV. When Jose hit that dinger, one guy celebrated so hard that he backhanded his pint glass AND SHATTERED IT.

Back