Baseball

Watched some of 2018s game 163 they were replaying. I love how the Brewers have been responsible for the Cubs September woes the last 2 years
The Brew Crew, being former AL central Alums; have always been the team I rooted for in the NL Central. It was always annoying when The Cub fans would take over Miller Park and refer to it as “Wrigley North”.

The Brew Crew, being former AL central Alums; have always been the team I rooted for in the NL Central. It was always annoying when The Cub fans would take over Miller Park and refer to it as “Wrigley North”.
It's the worst..I try to avoid going to those games. Although I went to Wrigley last season, and the fans were all pretty cool. Our fans make fun of their old stadium, but I think Wrigley is awesome. Yelich hit a walk off hr that game though, so that helped as well.

It's the worst..I try to avoid going to those games. Although I went to Wrigley last season, and the fans were all pretty cool. Our fans make fun of their old stadium, but I think Wrigley is awesome. Yelich hit a walk off hr that game though, so that helped as well.
They made a ton of renovations to Wrigley over the past few years, I haven’t been to a game there in about a decade but I always enjoyed it, I also didn’t mind standing shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of drunks pissing in a trough.

They made a ton of renovations to Wrigley over the past few years, I haven’t been to a game there in about a decade but I always enjoyed it, I also didn’t mind standing shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of drunks pissing in a trough.
The old parts are what I loved about it. I didn't get the whole experience though cause I used the new, regular old urinals. I've been to concerts near Chicago though at whatever outdoor amphitheater is down there. Did some troughing there.

Still can't believe a professional sports team cheated their way to a title, admitted it and was just all like...

Top 38 30 ROCK request gifs GIFs by Ed_ButteredToast | Gfycat

This morning I settled on the Kiwoom Heroes, after being reminded of this very good story from last year about The God Shane Spencer:

When I looked up the link I found out that a month later Shane got himself popped for a DUI and suspended for 70 games. And then an hour later the ESPN deal was announced and there are no Kiwoom games on the first week schedule. Oh well it’s too late now I’m a Heroes guy all the way.

Sitting here seriously considering opening an online bookie account and betting on the Heroes to win it all (+450) as a way to make sure I get & stay interested.

Sitting here seriously considering opening an online bookie account and betting on the Heroes to win it all (+450) as a way to make sure I get & stay interested.

Your Heroes are off to a good start, dominating the Kia Tigers 11-0 in the eighth inning of the opener. Former Minnesota Twin Byungho Park just hit a two-run homer.

Just gonna casually leave this right here....

Booo! My first disappointment was that this thread wasn't bumped for an announcement on the progress of the season. But then I see this???

Booo! My first disappointment was that this thread wasn't bumped for an announcement on the progress of the season. But then I see this???

So I'm guessing you are not going to watch the 2 part movie starting tonight on MASN about the Nats improbable season????

So I'm guessing you are not going to watch the 2 part movie starting tonight on MASN about the Nats improbable season????
Most likely not (can't completely rule how how desperate for something baseball related I will get). I can't even use the excuse that I don't get MASN.

Back