Baseball

After the Cubs announcers complained when Acuna celebrated his 40/70 season, I hoped they'd lose their way out of the playoffs. Yes it's the 10th inning of a game with playoff implications, but Jesus he got 40/70!!!
I think that was just some misplaced frustration with watching by the Cubs slowly blowing it more than anything.

Yeah we'll see...Brewers will be using the weekend to get their rotation in line for the playoffs, and giving some at-bats to get guys like Garret Mitchell back in the swing of things to figure out their playoff roster. Cubs could definitely sneak a couple wins by us. Though all the Marlins have to do is beat the Pirates.
All the Cubs had to do was win series against the Pirates and Rockies and these games wouldn’t have really mattered.

After the Cubs announcers complained when Acuna celebrated his 40/70 season, I hoped they'd lose their way out of the playoffs. Yes it's the 10th inning of a game with playoff implications, but Jesus he got 40/70!!!
As a Phillies fan I hate how undeniably cool Acuna is.

But either his agent needs to be sent to jail or another Braves GM needs to be banned from baseball for circumventing the rules.

Sad. Also, Fuck Curt Schilling.

Yep. When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

View attachment 183661
Besides this and every other asshole thing he's done, he also retweeted some "The Jewish Question" Nazi bullshit this week

This Wildcard really wiped out every team I was pulling for. I guess I am an Orioles fan now?
Yeah I'll be going for the winner of Orioles/Rangers. Zona or the Phillies I'd be fine with in the NL.

But fuck, I've never seen a team hit the small ball so well, and leave that many risp all series.

Back