Baseball

Besides one of the best pitchers in baseball needing Tommy John, an All Star pitcher getting demoted to rookie ball and a hyped prospect electrifying the Reds, not really. (And that was just Tuesday)
And the pitch clock is actually working. Maybe it’s because I have MLB TV but I’ve watched more games this year than past few years combined (had MLB TV then too though)

And the pitch clock is actually working. Maybe it’s because I have MLB TV but I’ve watched more games this year than past few years combined (had MLB TV then too though)
Yeah. Last year by the time the Phillies game ended it was pretty much bed time for me. Now when the game ends I have another hour or so to look around MLB TV or MLB Network for another game. I hate the generalization that the pitch clock is for casual baseball fans. I've been watching baseball my whole life and I love it. It's made for people with jobs and kids.

So you’re saying we are now living in the EDC era of baseball and every facet of the game across all teams is now more exciting?

I can't wait for World Series games ending before midnight! Postseason baseball has always kind of been a conflict of do I stay up and watch as a fan of the game, or do I just go to bed because I'm dead tired. Most of the time I try to do #1 but wake up on my couch at 3am.

That was a great Cardinals game against the Dodgers.

Could have done without Freeman grand slam to make it close, but the Cards got some runs back.

Love seeing Contreras succeed after whatever that shit was with him not catching for a bit.
It’s been a miserable season… don’t know how Oli still has a job. They fired Schildt for a lot less

It’s been a miserable season… don’t know how Oli still has a job. They fired Schildt for a lot less

Yeah. I really don't know why anyone in the front office and coaches still have jobs. It was pretty obvious that the pitching was going to come up short...and then everything else turned out to be bad, too.

I used to watch or at least listen to most games every year - but I just can't bring myself to do it this year. I wouldn't normally call myself a "fair weather" fan, but I guess I am....bad baseball is hard to watch. And the Cardinals seem to find different ways to lose every series.

352366848_226818453488711_586474554377826350_n.jpg

Most excited I've been for a Reds debut since Aroldis Chapman.
Like I said.

Dude hit for the cycle tonight. Unreal.

Back