Baseball

Against the A's? Doesn't count!
I was just perusing the list of pitchers that have thrown perfect games and the team that jumped out to me the most was the Tampa By Rays. They have had 3 perfect games thrown against them in their relatively short history as an MLB franchise (they are tied with the Dodgers).

But yeah, the A’s are pretty terrible.

I was just perusing the list of pitchers that have thrown perfect games and the team that jumped out to me the most was the Tampa By Rays. They have had 3 perfect games thrown against them in their relatively short history as an MLB franchise (they are tied with the Dodgers).

But yeah, the A’s are pretty terrible.

is Phillip Humber going to be the most forgettable pitcher to throw a perfect game ever?

is Phillip Humber going to be the most forgettable pitcher to throw a perfect game ever?
Probably but it’s my favorite story. The guy was barely a major leaguer but has forever etched his name in the annals of baseball history.

I love Mark Buehrle more as a White Sox player for obvious reasons (I feel like he should be in the HOF) but a perfect game has never meant more to a pitcher.

Born from the voidout created by their last two consecutive series against the Brewers, the Death Stranding himself Christian Encarnacion-Strand is joining the Reds tomorrow. For those who don’t follow the minors, he’s considered by far the Reds best pure hitter, better than all their other rookies who have been doing well including Elly DLC.

I went to Milwaukee last weekend and represented! I really liked the brewers stadium. It felt pretty intimate, and both fanbases showed up. Got to see it with the roof closed and open. Though I wish the internals had a bit more to see before and after the games, like old memorabilia.

Heading to Kansas City tomorrow to see how the royals stadium treats!

PXL_20230722_230534308.MP.jpg

I went to Milwaukee last weekend and represented! I really liked the brewers stadium. It felt pretty intimate, and both fanbases showed up. Got to see it with the roof closed and open. Though I wish the internals had a bit more to see before and after the games, like old memorabilia.

Heading to Kansas City tomorrow to see how the royals stadium treats!

View attachment 178707
Which game were you at? I was there on Saturday.

Back