Baseball

yeah true, and they've smashed teams too. The 1-0 from a couple of days ago was the closest game all season
Yeah, I heard on Buster Olney's podcast a couple days ago their run differential. I forget what it was but it was a crazy margin for 12 games. It may have been something like +40 or 50 runs.

I will say tho...This $10 ticket thing they're doing to fill the outfield and corners, plus the winning ,actually had it packed during those 13 games. Now it's still nowhere close to being right and I'm sure it'll drop in a few weeks back to the dumps...but it seems the fight with Tampa to host the team has them doubling down on keeping it in St. Pete

I will say tho...This $10 ticket thing they're doing to fill the outfield and corners, plus the winning ,actually had it packed during those 13 games. Now it's still nowhere close to being right and I'm sure it'll drop in a few weeks back to the dumps...but it seems the fight with Tampa to host the team has them doubling down on keeping it in St. Pete
Don't they not even open the upper deck for most games?

Back