Bandcamp Fridays

Nope. I don’t think anyone has gotten them. Marlin said on Bandcamp that they would ship out in June. People have been asking what’s up the last week in the comments.

I am getting ready to move so I hope they ship soon. These preorders are just nuts these days. These went up in early February. It is almost August.

i bought this today, didn't know he had released music from it. he did a multimedia performance here a few years ago of this project that was really wonderful.

IT'S A BANDCAMP FRIDAY!

I'm getting upcoming albums from:

Lunar Vacation
Alexa Rose
Morly
Bnny

... and then Sacred Bones found some old stock of exclusives that had previously been sold out, so I grabbed Jenny Hval's Practice of Love. Like 5 of those hand-numbered Sand colored /250 left if that's your thing.

Last edited:
Closure in Moscow has their first two albums up for pre-order in different colors of vinyl Closure In Moscow They're asking for upside-down money but it comes to 62USD shipped for both. First album is limited to 600, 2nd to 1000.

No Pink Lemonade on vinyl ....yet. But there is a CD preorder so I assume the vinyl will be on it's way soonish.

Put this over on the pre-order thread, but guess this spot makes more sense now that I see it.

Scott has 500 copies of these Young Fresh Fellows and Minus 5 albums on Bandcamp today, both super fun records. Happy to support this guy, one of the best.

Back