N&G Collaborative Playlist #2 [Bandcamp Edition]

scotthilk

Hey, y'all! Those who participated in the N&G Collaborative Playlist #1 rocked it. I wanted to do it again, with a twist.

Bandcamp Friday is this week and I wanted to give out (5) $10 giftcards to support the artists we love.

Want one? Enter this way:

Step 1: Add UP TO 10 songs to this N&G Collaborative Playlist. It would be great if these are your favorite new discoveries, new artists, long forgotten artists, awesome songs, whatever.

Step 2: Make sure that ALL OF THE SONGS are from artists you can support via Bandcamp. NO REPEATS FROM PLAYLIST v.1 PLEASE!

Step 3: Listen, enjoy, discover new music!

I will use a number randomizer to select (5) numbers from the playlist and those contributors will win a gift card. You could theoretically win multiple gift cards if you are lucky. I will draw numbers once I lock the playlist at 5pm EST on Thursday, 5/6.

Anyways - get to work!

Last edited:
I don't really use Spotify (even though I have music on there) but I'd like to add a few songs. I've spent a half hour on three devices, I can't figure out how to add a song.

Edit: I tried on my work PC, home Macbook and Samsung phone.

I don't really use Spotify (even though I have music on there) but I'd like to add a few songs. I've spent a half hour on three devices, I can't figure out how to add a song.

Edit: I tried on my work PC, home Macbook and Samsung phone.
Hey! If you have Spotify, all you need to do is this:

1) "Heart" / "Like" / "Follow" the collaborative playlist so it shows up on your active playlists
2) When you find the song you want to add, hover over the "..." and click "Add To Playlist" and then select this one

Questions? PM me and I will make sure you get it handled!

Hey! If you have Spotify, all you need to do is this:

1) "Heart" / "Like" / "Follow" the collaborative playlist so it shows up on your active playlists
2) When you find the song you want to add, hover over the "..." and click "Add To Playlist" and then select this one

Questions? PM me and I will make sure you get it handled!
Got it! Thanks, added three songs.

Due to yet another overwhelming playlist response, I am closing this in 1.5 hours (5PM EST) so I have time to hand out cards AND listen to this so I can make some informed purchases tomorrow

Back