Bandcamp Fridays

Put this over on the pre-order thread, but guess this spot makes more sense now that I see it.

Scott has 500 copies of these Young Fresh Fellows and Minus 5 albums on Bandcamp today, both super fun records. Happy to support this guy, one of the best.

I saw YFF open for Presidents of the United States like a million years ago, they are the absolute funnest live show I have ever, ever seen. Picked this up without a second thought.

I saw YFF open for Presidents of the United States like a million years ago, they are the absolute funnest live show I have ever, ever seen. Picked this up without a second thought.
Glad to hear it! I'm hoping to just drive over and pick them up in town, he lives not far from my workplace. And I agree, super fun band and some great songs.

Nice! I saw them ages ago, and they are opening up for Wilco when they come to Oregon this fall.

Scott pops up at live shows all over town here. Always happy to support him. Thanks @Matt M

Yo! What's up with this Bandcamp Friday? Anyone know of any special releases, or are you intentionally holding things in your cart for it?

I've got the preorder of Lala Lala's new album queued up, but I'd love to hear what others are thinking. I'm always open to recs.

Yo! What's up with this Bandcamp Friday? Anyone know of any special releases, or are you intentionally holding things in your cart for it?

I've got the preorder of Lala Lala's new album queued up, but I'd love to hear what others are thinking. I'm always open to recs.
Men I Trust for me and a couple other LPS that I have on my wishlist

I've been thinking of buying some of these:

Quemar Las Naves, by Mohama Saz

When is the next Bandcamp Friday?

I've been thinking of buying some of these:

Quemar Las Naves, by Mohama Saz

When is the next Bandcamp Friday?

I have the Indigo De Souza. I haven't spun it yet, but I streamed the album a few times now. I was a bit bummed that the singles, in general, outshine other tracks, but it's a great album; really creative and fresh sounding. Kill Me is one of my favorite songs of the year, so I preordered through her label (Saddle Creek) after hearing that song.

I'm going to be picking up an album on Friday from this band that I recently discovered, and loving. They are an indie folk group whom a couple of the members have played in Elephant 6 collective groups...Elf Power, and Neutral Milk Hotel. That's how I came about them, but with a forum search it seems both @Tj. and @serotonein have both mentioned them in the past when their last album was released.

Back