Bandcamp Fridays

KenKaniff

I know this is the vinyl clubs area, but as it is a retailer I figured I'd make a thread here.

Have recommendations for titles available on Bandcamp? Since the series of Bandcamp Fridays is going on, I figured it may be beneficial to have a thread for people looking to support but also looking for recommendations... drop them links below!

Great idea. I've been running a list of things I want to purchase in the lead up to each Bandcamp Friday. I don't buy everything in my list, but a few, funds permitting.

This is my current list for tomorrow. New records or preorders from:

Tidiane Thiam, Sen Morimoto (I'd rather buy from his bandcamp than VMP), Madeleine Kenney, bdrmm, Loma, Cults, Khotin, and then Floating Points is releasing a repress of Shadows tomorrow

Great idea. I've been running a list of things I want to purchase in the lead up to each Bandcamp Friday. I don't buy everything in my list, but a few, funds permitting.

Tidiane Thiam, Sen Morimoto (I'd rather buy from his bandcamp than VMP), Madeleine Kenney, bdrmm, Loma, Cults, Khotin, and then Floating Points is releasing a repress of Shadows tomorrow

Had my eye on bdrmm but the LP is sold out on their Bandcamp. Do they have a repress coming?

For jazz fans:

Hello.
Hope everyone is well.
Just a quick heads up; we will be selling a selection of 22a white label tomorrow for the Bandcamp Friday event - these will be a selection of hand-stamped 12" vinyl test-pressings from the 22a catalogue that we have released over the years.
Page will go live at 8am BST.
Much love.
22a

That Tidiane Thiam record is amazing.

Also, I already have this album but Holuzam staff are friend of mine and they put out one of the freshest and best electronic/balearic album you'll listen this year. There are only 22 remaining copies and they don't plan on repress more so...

1596802859835.png

I'd just like to add that I ordered some stuff from Aloha Got Soul earlier this pandemic and it made it from Hawaii to Chicago in three days when at the time I'd been waiting four weeks for a box to arrive from a local record store here that was four blocks away but not doing curbside.

so give them all your money...

I'd just like to add that I ordered some stuff from Aloha Got Soul earlier this pandemic and it made it from Hawaii to Chicago in three days when at the time I'd been waiting four weeks for a box to arrive from a local record store here that was four blocks away but not doing curbside.

so give them all your money...
THIS. I ordered from them on Tuesday from NJ and its coming today...from Honolulu. I was shocked. This label does everything the right way.

Back