Bandcamp Fridays

I preordered Cassandra Jenkins forthcoming album and bought the stunning Yasmin Williams record.

Really want bdrmm; if only shipping wasn't more than the record itself.
I would like to pre-order the Cassandra Jenkins album based on the small sample size I've heard. However I'm having a hard time justifying the cost of shipping. 😒

grabbed the new Flock of Dimes thanks to the generosity of @LeSamourai

Also against better judgement, grabbed the Buzzard and Demos LP from Margot & The Nuclear So & So's...since I've got everything else they/Richard Edwards has put out

my recommendations:
Post-Rock/Electronic/Instrumental.....

Back packer, cali underground hip hop...disclaimer, this is my homies project

grabbed this on the last Bandcamp friday.....hip hop, think Aesop Rock cadence, but less complex wordplay

If anyone is into modern jazz I would strongly recommend picking this up:

Debut album by the Mexican band "Bahía de Ascenso", part of the Ropeadope roster, and with some of the best musicians of the country. Really cool project IMO, and a pretty good sounding pressing too.

Last edited:
If anyone is into modern jazz I would strongly recommend picking this up:

Debut album by the Mexican band "Bahía de Ascenso", part of the Ropeadope roster, and with some of the best musicians of the country. Really cool project IMO, and a pretty good sounding pressing too.

Sold out :(

Ooh crap. Well, at least I guess that's a good thing for the band!

If you are still interested, these two Mexican sites still have copies on sale:

Unlike Bandcamp, the international shipping (outside Mexico) of these two stores is quite high, that's why I hadn't posted them yet.

Back