Bandcamp Fridays

If you enjoy "world" music -- specifically african multicultural music that ostinato records puts out -- then you could do worse than the 12-album digital discography for 44 bucks: (there's no specific page for the entire discography but it's at the bottom of the buying options on this page). specifically the "sweet as broken dates" and "4marS" comps are GREAT

If you enjoy "world" music -- specifically african multicultural music that ostinato records puts out -- then you could do worse than the 12-album digital discography for 44 bucks: (there's no specific page for the entire discography but it's at the bottom of the buying options on this page). specifically the "sweet as broken dates" and "4marS" comps are GREAT

...actually this has been reduced, so it's now 12 releases for $31 bucks. Well worth it, IMO.

I am at a work conference and thus it's been hard to peruse Bandcamp today. I scooped up Busdriver so far. What have y'all scooped?
the 13 releases above, 2 legendary pink dots/ edward ka-spel pay-what-you-want releases just for bandcamp friday and closure in moscow's "pink lemonade" 2LP pre-order. still on the fence if i should pick up some SCORN releases I'm missing or hold off until later.

I've got Grouper's latest, Shade, and a preorder of upcoming Spiritualized in my bandcamp cart atm. I really haven't done a serious search. I did skim that Stereogum article about Best New Bands of 2021 and really liked Storefront Church, but they don't have anything on vinyl yet. I need to return to my playlist of recent singles I've liked and see if there are any preorders out there for me.

I've got Grouper's latest, Shade, and a preorder of upcoming Spiritualized in my bandcamp cart atm. I really haven't done a serious search. I did skim that Stereogum article about Best New Bands of 2021 and really liked Storefront Church, but they don't have anything on vinyl yet. I need to return to my playlist of recent singles I've liked and see if there are any preorders out there for me.
I highly recommend Ducks Ltd. and Wednesday from that list.

This is awesome, the last track Friends on Ice especially. I see the euro next to he price which makes me think shipping will be rough across the pond.
yeah.... I bought it from a seller on discogs new which was just a random local record store in the US.

The first/cheapest listing there used to be my local store before I moved lol

Back