Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

Musical Fidelity MX-VYNL phono stage 25% off. @Joe Mac runs one and I nearly bought one myself. Reg $999 sale $749.

Musical Fidelity MX-VYNL phono stage 25% off. @Joe Mac runs one and I nearly bought one myself. Reg $999 sale $749.

It’s a great phono stage, I’ve always hesitated to say to buy it to anyone in the US because $999 seemed steep (it’s listed at £700 in the UK and I paid £650) but at $750 it’s got to be competing with, or besting, anything else around there.

Last edited:
In case you were looking for a GeoDisc to align that new cart you got for Xmas, DeepDiscount has them + a 15% off coupon (JOLLY15), which makes them about $37 shipped (plus tax), which is better than the $50 they usually retail for.

$1000 off Rega RP8 closeout. This brings the Rega to the same price as the MoFi Ultradeck. $1999. Both at the same price is a tough call and either is a compelling choice. The MoFi still has lower tracking error due to a longer arm, and won't hum with a Grado cartridge, if that's important to you.

Deal over at Adorama for a Klipsch speaker system:

Here's the deal- the Jolida brand is going away after 25 years. Wait and you can buy the exact same amp under the new brand name Black Ice Audio for $1999.
What were the key differences between this and the Jolida Fusion 6802 you had referenced earlier?

51 lbs! Wow.
This is a pretty common weight for "entry" level products on some from some of the more high end amp companies.
Look at some of the top of the line integrated an monoblocks from Audio Research, Mastersound, BAT, and others. 100lbs+ on an integrated or a single monoblock amp isn't uncommon. McIntosh actually just announced insanely huge monoblocks that weigh in at 180lbs each!

Here's the deal- the Jolida brand is going away after 25 years. Wait and you can buy the exact same amp under the new brand name Black Ice Audio for $1999.
I will never understand when companies toss out a brand name that is generally well respected.

Back