Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

My week in music

collage (33).jpeg

A week with lots of music listening. I enjoy the Fountaines D. C. album. For Kelly Lee Owens I have to thank @Rip_City who I've seen mentioned her album. What a great record, I enjoy it a lot. ❤️ I've spun the Jack Ladder vinyl a few times, I enjoy that album too. Apart from that many great albums spun on vinyl or streamed.

I posted this in the wrong thread:

I was completely unfamiliar with Darlingside but love this album which is somewhere in between Fleet Foxes and Bon Iver. The new Stapleton absolutely does not disappoint. I had a big country weekend and Willie was an easy choice. Sturgill says hi. Gilfillian is a major talent. @Fleetwood-Matt ’s resurrection of the Bjork thread gets a nod. More covers of Gaye I don’t hate. The new GFO is freaking brilliant. Madison Cunningham is 100% my pick for artist that is criminally slept on.

My week in music

collage (35).jpeg

A week in which I listened to several records I hadn't listened to in a longer time. I really enjoyed to revisit Charlotte Day Wilson, Rico Nasty and the amazing Death Cab for Cuties album "Plans" which I haven't listened to in years. Also I've enjoyed spinning some relatively new vinyl from Gorillaz and Donny Benet. The Jazz album by Jamie Branch is very interesting and feels unique.

I don’t remember who had the og thread. Sorry for stealing your thunder if you had plans of bringing it here.

Anyhow, head over to tapmusic.net and post your 3x3 for the week, 4x4 for the month, 5x5 for quarter/year.

FYI:

you can scrobble your vinyl through universalscrobbler.com (this works for all media), vinylscrobbler.com

the android version of Discogs allows you to scrobble from your database and there is a discographic iOS app that can after purchase
Christmas music makes an appearance
I don’t remember who had the og thread. Sorry for stealing your thunder if you had plans of bringing it here.

Anyhow, head over to tapmusic.net and post your 3x3 for the week, 4x4 for the month, 5x5 for quarter/year.

FYI:

you can scrobble your vinyl through universalscrobbler.com (this works for all media), vinylscrobbler.com

the android version of Discogs allows you to scrobble from your database and there is a discographic iOS app that can after purchase
Christmas music makes an appearance

Attachments

• spins.png
    spins.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Back