Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

also, i need to start posting in here again soon but my current chart is really effed up because the new Gorillaz album is titled in like three different ways according to different scrobbling sources and it's just an absolute mess

Now that I'm a pro user on last.fm, I make edits to my plays so they're all listed under the same album title

also, i need to start posting in here again soon but my current chart is really effed up because the new Gorillaz album is titled in like three different ways according to different scrobbling sources and it's just an absolute mess

Now that I'm a pro user on last.fm, I make edits to my plays so they're all listed under the same album title
I’ve actually grown to like the differences... it gives me insight into what gets spins and what gets streams. I can actually spend my money wiser. For example, the Colemine, Daptone and Magnolia stuff get way more spins then the VMP stuff did. Some of that stuff gets more streams. It also shows which music is better for working or driving. I actually wish I could easily delineate it more.

892C6FD1-2F80-41A1-AA23-20F9DF8995B1.jpeg

if there weren’t dupes... Tigermilk by Belle and Sebastian would be #8 and the Beatles (White album) would be # 9.

Elvis released a great album so TYM and Armed Forces (14) got repeat listens. Kinks is my 33 1/3 book this month. Catherine Wheel was my shoegaze fix. Marvin Gaye is a classic and with Durand Jones (15) got me through the last couple of days along with the new Busta (also 13 - I think I like the remix version better) and Common (12). Stranger Things got its annual Halloween spin.

My week

My boss today told me I sure was listening to a lot of Tribe. I said it was my happy music. Marvin and Sly were holdovers from last week’s shit show. Whitney and Trent are because Hall of Fame (all of the inductees got a lot of play this week too.). Hey Man in Black, how ya doing?

Back