Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

So I believe that Finnigan’s Christmas album will not only be my new favorite Christmas album, it is also his best work to date. Cant wait (obviously, because I didn’t) for the vinyl. Ella Fitzgerald is the only of my all time five missing. @Joe Mac is a bastard and so are the 33 1/3 books. @blissfullychaotic picked a perfect fall ROTM. Last Christmas (which we enjoyed) lead to George Micheal binge. Hi De La!! Been in a Foo kick recently.

So I believe that Finnigan’s Christmas album will not only be my new favorite Christmas album, it is also his best work to date. Cant wait (obviously, because I didn’t) for the vinyl. Ella Fitzgerald is the only of my all time five missing. @Joe Mac is a bastard and so are the 33 1/3 books. @blissfullychaotic picked a perfect fall ROTM. Last Christmas (which we enjoyed) lead to George Micheal binge. Hi De La!! Been in a Foo kick recently.

I had a very enjoyable day and a half spinning 8 records over 2 days! Did you not have as much fun with your one? 😂

It’s a very conflicting experience.

Yeah the book didn’t pick the album I would haves. It’s great but for its highs it’s quite uneven. I’d have introduced someone to the band with Hatful of Hollow or The Queen is Dead.

Plus I know you weren’t a fan to begin with, but then as a band they were very tight regardless of opinions about Morrissey!

Yeah the book didn’t pick the album I would haves. It’s great but for its highs it’s quite uneven. I’d have introduced someone to the band with Hatful of Hollow or The Queen is Dead.

Plus I know you weren’t a fan to begin with, but then as a band they were very tight regardless of opinions about Morrissey!
I mean he’s an amazing vocalist. Just... he’s him.

Reactions: Tyr
I mean he’s an amazing vocalist. Just... he’s him.

Yeah I get that. I suppose I’ve been a fan long enough that I see different degrees of him and I like The Smiths and early solo one, I tolerate the mid to late solo one, I hate the current solo one. I see a lot of empathy, irony and gallows humour in the sardonic delivery of this Morrissey that I don’t anymore.

Back