What's The Most Valuable Record In Your Collection?

And how has it been acquiring them second hand ?

and I’m surprised you’ve got them all except Live up to this point:)
I landed two on Reddit, three on eBay and have the red version of Showroom. Two of them have small defects but I was happy to just have them. Was most excited to get Pressure Chief which is my favorite. If they actually get proper represses, I’ll grab in a heartbeat

I landed two on Reddit, three on eBay and have the red version of Showroom. Two of them have small defects but I was happy to just have them. Was most excited to get Pressure Chief which is my favorite. If they actually get proper represses, I’ll grab in a heartbeat
Love me some Pressure Chief...Dime, Palm of your Hand, and End of the Movie are sick

The screenprinted jackets are all so gorgeous. I can't believe people would break them up.

I just looked up that Doris & Kelley... wow! I don't collect a lot of singles, but my top three expensive are:
Pearl Jam - Last Kiss (numbered red vinyl)
U2 - 11:00 Tick Tock (first issue)
Better Oblivion Community Center - Little Trouble (blue show edition, sold on tour)

Really would love a juke box but I spend all my money on records and have none left for one! 😂

I just looked up that Doris & Kelley... wow! I don't collect a lot of singles, but my top three expensive are:
Pearl Jam - Last Kiss (numbered red vinyl)
U2 - 11:00 Tick Tock (first issue)
Better Oblivion Community Center - Little Trouble (blue show edition, sold on tour)

Really would love a juke box but I spend all my money on records and have none left for one! 😂
I bought that Doris & Kelley in 2007 for $13.95 when it was still relatively unknown! When I started logging all my records in discogs last year, I was like 🤯 when I saw what it goes for now.

3AA953A1-2AD7-43C8-A962-45010C5047F4.png

Every couple of years, I think I want a jukebox 😂 I’d probably buy a bunch of cheap copies for it though, I wouldn’t trust it with my valuable 45s 😂

I bought that Doris & Kelley in 2007 for $13.95 when it was still relatively unknown! When I started logging all my records in discogs last year, I was like 🤯 when I saw what it goes for now.

View attachment 79126

Every couple of years, I think I want a jukebox 😂 I’d probably buy a bunch of cheap copies for it though, I wouldn’t trust it with my valuable 45s 😂
Have a look at The Deptford Northern Soul club label on Bandcamp - they are reissuing a bunch of Northern Soul rarities.

Haven't done this in ages. I don't see a ton of changes beyond some newer additions. Figured mine would be a lot different than most of what I've seen lately since I have a lot of game soundtracks, which tend to be limited and go quick. Not a thing here I'd want to sell either!

RecordsByMedianPrice.PNG

Back