What's The Most Valuable Record In Your Collection?

i dont think i posted mine, so here it is: nothing too crazy, mostly just the typical frank ocean, vmp, and recent rap/hip-hop stuff. the only ones I really treasure out of this batch (personal taste wise) are the loveless reissue and the doyathing 10". also, im going to get rid of that brockhampton box sometime soon, i cant stand them now lmao :LOL:

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 10.07.20 PM.png

Edit: also find it hilarious that the freddie gibbs EP is worth so much now, i remember paying $11 for it

i dont think i posted mine, so here it is: nothing too crazy, mostly just the typical frank ocean, vmp, and recent rap/hip-hop stuff. the only ones I really treasure out of this batch (personal taste wise) are the loveless reissue and the doyathing 10". also, im going to get rid of that brockhampton box sometime soon, i cant stand them now lmao :LOL:

View attachment 78857

Edit: also find it hilarious that the freddie gibbs EP is worth so much now, i remember paying $11 for it
I wish I had grabbed that Swans when it came back into stock briefly.

December running, some interesting albums creeping up the chart as of late (Listed by Med value)
View attachment 78860

i never would have expected that billie eilish live at third man LP to become so sought-after. pretty insane to me.

edit: ok, i just realized it's the first press and not the RSD version, but yea my point still stands

I've always been a sucker for Metallica's Black Album, so probably 10 years ago, I decided to spring for the 4 LP Box Set that had been released fairly recently. I found one from a third party seller on Amazon for $40 and pulled the trigger. It arrived, I opened it, saw that it was white vinyl, thought "Huh" and put it on the shelf. Only later when I was entering my collection on Discogs did I discover how rare this thing is. According to Discogs only 50 were made? I'm not sure what the actual worth is at this point, but I suspect it's more than $40 ;)

Top 25 by median and max. That Depeche Mode Some Great Reward shows up as second highest in max because someone sold a band-autographed copyfor $2k. My well worn copy is probably in the $8-10 range 😂

View attachment 78883
View attachment 78884
I’m very jealous of your U2”Wide awake in Europe”..to date the only physical U2 release I’ve not got a copy of

Back