What's The Most Valuable Record In Your Collection?

30th Anniversary

Groovy. So is it cut as hot as the Discogs reviews say it is? Did you pick it up because of that?

On a side note, holy crap, Discogs now lists 1,000+ versions of this album. Bonkers!

Groovy. So is it cut as hot as the Discogs reviews say it is? Did you pick it up because of that?

On a side note, holy crap, Discogs now lists 1,000+ versions of this album. Bonkers!
Just picked it up because it was AAA and Kevin Gray cut it. Sounds good to me. I held out until I found one around $30 though. Seems to have shot up in the last couple years.

Yeah, definitely overwhelming to try to sort through those pressings!

I have one too {bought it sealed!}, Yeah I'd say it's cut hot but it doesn't track terribly on my Pro-Ject RPM with Nagaoka MP-110. I will say I've always thought it sounded oddly bright and airy for the album but it sounds too good to get rid of it.

I have one too {bought it sealed!}, Yeah I'd say it's cut hot but it doesn't track terribly on my Pro-Ject RPM with Nagaoka MP-110. I will say I've always thought it sounded oddly bright and airy for the album but it sounds too good to get rid of it.
Yeah, I was kind of wondering if that kind of cut was good for this album but you guys have me intrigued. That said I have the recent regulation Bernie remaster and have been pretty happy with it.

Soundtracks for the Blind... [Drools] Uh... I'm surprised the Sign o the Times Singles are already going for that much.
I got lucky with the singles box. I knew it would retain it’s value, which is why it was an instabuy, but had no idea it would go up so much. And the Soundtracks For the Blind box is a beaut, happened to see it on a restock. Did you see Children of God is finally getting a repress?

I got lucky with the singles box. I knew it would retain it’s value, which is why it was an instabuy, but had no idea it would go up so much. And the Soundtracks For the Blind box is a beaut, happened to see it on a restock. Did you see Children of God is finally getting a repress?
I didn't even know there was a restock. I didn't have the money at the time and there was supposed to be a non-box-set pressing coming at some point, that has yet to show up. I did!! That one's not going to be limited so I'll be patient-ish but will definitely be picking that one up.

Screenshot_2020-10-30-20-59-06.png

Joji's In Tongues EP. Urban Outfitters exclusive purple press, 2018. This price has risen greatly this year, the median was $150 only a few months ago. My copy is NM jacket with a VG+ record (very minor hairlines from the paper inner). I got this for $20 or so when UO was selling it lol

LD7quhY.png

Wish I could have excluded box sets from this screenshot... oh well. And lol at the random RBF album included.

Last edited:
Back