What's Spinning

PXL_20210516_031232739.jpg

Stephen Barton - Music From Apex Legends (2021)

At long last, my two worlds collide.

In late 2018, I went through the worst depression of my life, for various reasons. It didn't stop until March 2019, when Apex Legends released. Up until then, I was not a "gamer". I didn't play any major titles, or really anything aside from Guitar Hero and Lego Star Wars. Apex Legends changed that.

This game made me want to grow as a gamer, both in terms of what games I played, and my skills at said games. This game's characters inspired me to be myself, and to love myself. This game's setting and mechanics spoke to the sci-fi loving child in me. And, yes, this game's riveting score hyped me up before every match and inspired me to get better. Not to mention the friends I've made along the way in this game.

Now, the same songs I've been hearing for over 2 years, before and during and after each match with my friends, are on vinyl. Very impressive sound quality on this too. Black/red swirl, limited to 500 copies, pressed by Enjoy The Ride.

The Cranberries ‎– Dreams: The Collection
UMC ‎– 5389805, 2012/2020

Pressed at GZ

3fPWB9.jpg

NvFWVy.jpg

I really don't know why, but I've never listened to this album until now. I really liked Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness, but I don't know why I never got this one when it came out.

The Smashing Pumpkins ‎– Adore
Virgin/UMe ‎– B0021122-01, 1998/2019?

Stereo version

Cut by Scott Hull at Masterdisk

WVUmHi.jpg

JgIuMi.jpg

Back