What's Spinning

Fresh Grab interlude
Waylon Jennings – Are You Ready For The Country
View attachment 201205

Uhhhh, yeah. I am.

Sadly, coked out Waylon barely knew what was goin' down here. He wanted to get back to the trailer as soon as possible. No judgement here. I love Waylon and his music. And we all got our demons.

Also - Rufus Fuckin' Thibodeaux. He makes this song swing. The most Crazy Horse fiddle solo as there could ever be...

Neil Young And The International Harvesters - Austin City Limits Texas Broadcast 1984 Volume One

IMG_5020.jpeg

Current attire...

IMG_5021.jpeg

Last edited:
Hot House: The Complete Jazz at Massey Hall Recordings

Holy percussion Batman! It really is something when a live recording from 71 years ago sounds better than some of the stuff done in a studio today.
View attachment 201247
The greatest jazz concert ever, according to some. Recorded on Charlie Mingus's portable two track machine set up on a stool or something like that. I'm never surprised by the true "High Fidelity" found on those pressings from the '50s and early '60s. I have an original pressing of the this recording and it is amazing.

Neil Young - Chrome Dreams

Captain Kennedy is secretly a Decemberists song.
View attachment 201175
How's yours sound? Mine seems to agree with some discogs reviewers, dirty as sin, and a cleaning doesn't seem to fix all the issues. Not my experience with other Neil reissues (or I guess first pressings here)

How's yours sound? Mine seems to agree with some discogs reviewers, dirty as sin, and a cleaning doesn't seem to fix all the issues. Not my experience with other Neil reissues (or I guess first pressings here)
Yes. I was plain confused on side one. Sounds like crap. Multiple cleanings and no difference. I honestly thought something was wrong with my gear. It starts to sound better on side two, but there is some strange stuff going on with the sound on this one.

Back