What's Spinning

Joseph Shabason - The Fellowship
Western Vinyl (2021)

Another great one from JS. @Rip_City - one to check out if you haven’t heard it.

View attachment 99442

Funny you mention that; that was a part of my listening queue at work for new/newish releases yesterday at work! I thought it was pleasant.

Day 15: Hangover

Woke up this morning feeling like I had a hangover. I only had that one beer...but went to bed feeling like a headache was coming on...and didn't sleep well at all.

I can feel a nap coming on later today.

Nine Inch Nails ‎– Ghosts I-IV
The Null Corporation ‎– HALO TWENTY SIX V, 2008

Cut by Wes Garland at Nashville Record Productions
Pressed at United

yMWmV0.jpg

gH9rkg.jpg

Also making a note that this needs to spend some time in the vinyl flat...surprisingly it tracks just fine.

Paul Desmond With The Modern Jazz Quartet - The Only Recorded Performance... (Finesse Records, 1981 First UK Pressing)

This is a really interesting record mainly for its compositions. There's plenty of standards (Bags Groove etc) but also some unexpected numbers such as 'Jesus Christ Superstar'.

IMG_0358.JPG

Paul Desmond With The Modern Jazz Quartet - The Only Recorded Performance... (Finesse Records, 1981 First UK Pressing)

This is a really interesting record mainly for its compositions. There's plenty of standards (Bags Groove etc) but also some unexpected numbers such as 'Jesus Christ Superstar'.

View attachment 99486

You had me at "Jesus Christ Superstar."

Streamed and this is now on my want list.

Back