WHAT IS FOR LUNCH!??!?! A thread to discuss most important decision of the work day!

bout to report this photo.

but GUESS WHAT, JY? I had a perfectly lovely rosemary and sundried tomato bagel with roasted garlic and a mystery schmear my sister-in-law surprised me with. I hope knowing this has brightened your day ☀😁

SOUNDS DEEEEEELISH AF

Thank you for sharing :)

FRIDAY SPECIALS!
Village Inn - all-you-can-eat Fish Fry every Friday
TGI Friday’s -$12 Endless Appetizers deal all day on Fridays. Boneless Wings (upgrade to traditional wings for $3 more), Pan-Seared Pot Stickers, Green Bean Fries, Mozzarella Sticks, and Whiskey-Glazed Sesame Chicken Strips
Smoothie King - $5 smoothies and $6 meal replacements every Friday
Rubio’s - Fish Taco and beer deals every Friday: The Original Fish Taco Two Taco Plate – $6; All Beer – $2
Quiznos - $5.55 Toasty deal of the day. Classic Italian for $5.55
PF Chang’s -Fried Rice Fridays deal featuring $10 Endless Chicken Fried Rice and $5 Cucumber Collins
O’Charley’s - $13.99 Prime Rib dinner deal, good every Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Marie Callender’s - $9.99 seafood specials on Fridays
Black Angus Steakhouse - On Fridays get a New York Steak Sandwich and any draft beer for $14.99
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s - Surf ‘n Turf Friday's combo for $12.99. Get a sirloin steak plus grilled or fried shrimp with fries and salad

FRIDAY SPECIALS!
TGI Friday’s -$12 Endless Appetizers deal all day on Fridays. Boneless Wings (upgrade to traditional wings for $3 more), Pan-Seared Pot Stickers, Green Bean Fries, Mozzarella Sticks, and Whiskey-Glazed Sesame Chicken Strips
Rubio’s - Fish Taco and beer deals every Friday: The Original Fish Taco Two Taco Plate – $6; All Beer – $2
PF Chang’s -Fried Rice Fridays deal featuring $10 Endless Chicken Fried Rice and $5 Cucumber Collins
O’Charley’s - $13.99 Prime Rib dinner deal, good every Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Black Angus Steakhouse - On Fridays get a New York Steak Sandwich and any draft beer for $14.99
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s - Surf ‘n Turf Friday's combo for $12.99. Get a sirloin steak plus grilled or fried shrimp with fries and salad
Gotta ask...

Are you subscribed to e-mails for all of these places, or do you hunt them down individually?

Took the day off to get some shit done. Totally disrupted my routine. No idea what the plan is but currently sitting down with Haley Heynderickx on the table and eating pork tenderloin with peas and carrots.

I am humbled by breaking down.

Took the day off to get some shit done. Totally disrupted my routine. No idea what the plan is but currently sitting down with Haley Heynderickx on the table and eating pork tenderloin with peas and carrots.

I am humbled by breaking down.
FRIDAY SPECIALS!

Get u a meal replacement from Smoothie King for 6 bucks

FRIDAY SPECIALS!
Finally! Two places that are in my town. $5 smoothies is a deal there. Who knew that smoothies could cost $10??

Lunch #2 coming in as Taco Soup. Yes, there is a theme of taking traditional meals and making them soup. Taco Soup is fiber meal with lots of corn and black beans. That’s basically what it is with tomatoes and salsa. Likely no Aussie Bites today, today is an off day from the &$#.

Apparat on the table.

Back