WHAT IS FOR LUNCH!??!?! A thread to discuss most important decision of the work day!

FOR THE WEST COASTERS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT IS FOR LUNCH YET

CP5BU9WU4EL6 - Free Cheese Sticks from Pizza Hut with 5$ order or more (first come first use)

So we ended up having Japanese food for our lunch meeting! Delicious

My fave was the gyoza with homemade ponzu sauce. Soooo good. Next time I'll take a pic

So we ended up having Japanese food for our lunch meeting! Delicious

My fave was the gyoza with homemade ponzu sauce. Soooo good. Next time I'll take a pic

Damn bro or lunch meetings be pizza and salad with Italian or Ranch lol I need to come out there!!!

Damn bro or lunch meetings be pizza and salad with Italian or Ranch lol I need to come out there!!!
Dude, I sometimes have very particular clients. One that I'm working with now generally orders Indian food for lunch meetings (which is awesome btw). Another one is always soups and sandwiches. But my faves are the Japanese lunches.

THE BEST!

i triple dog dare you.
@Tyr is this true?!!! Our lively debate all began as a dare? I feel dirty. I feel used. I feel like the TB dog after they were done with him! Ifeel, I feel....well, I feel like I just took a Taco Bell party pack straight to the dome. Mendacity! Mendacity, I say!

Also, someone mentioned po boys. I had a delicious deep-fried shrimp po boy - dressed.

@Tyr is this true?!!! Our lively debate all began as a dare? I feel dirty. I feel used. I feel like the TB dog after they were done with him! Ifeel, I feel....well, I feel like I just took a Taco Bell party pack straight to the dome. Mendacity! Mendacity, I say!

Also, someone mentioned po boys. I had a delicious deep-fried shrimp po boy - dressed.
How did you discover this secret sanctity of deliciousness!?!?!?! Where are the guards? Why do we even pay them? Who is actually paying them? I feel like this is somehow @Jonathan Y 's fault. I'm not sure how, but it has to be.

Mmmmmmmm Po-Boys are exquisite sammiches. Right up there in my top 3 with Banh Mi and a plain old ham and butter on a baguette. Now I'm hungry again :)

Mmmmmm best way, after lobster! Im hungry now

How did you discover this secret sanctity of deliciousness!?!?!?! Where are the guards? Why do we even pay them? Who is actually paying them? I feel like this is somehow @Jonathan Y 's fault. I'm not sure how, but it has to be.

Mmmmmmmm Po-Boys are exquisite sammiches. Right up there in my top 3 with Banh Mi and a plain old ham and butter on a baguette. Now I'm hungry again :)

My fault cuz i will defend the Bell til the end??

If so, tis I, my passion sparked the great debate of TBell

• On Fire
Reactions: Tyr
@Jonathan Y - lunch was delicious. Rice is just my favorite food.

I now want a po boy! French fry and gravy, extra gravy, dressed. And Crystal or Louisiana's Best hot sauce (get that Tabasco shit away from me). Please and thank you.

@Jonathan Y - lunch was delicious. Rice is just my favorite food.

I now want a po boy! French fry and gravy, extra gravy, dressed. And Crystal or Louisiana's Best hot sauce (get that Tabasco shit away from me). Please and thank you.

:drooling:

U could write a piece on food

OMG MY WORK GRANDMA IS COOKING US CHICKEN AND YELLOW RICE FOR LUNCH TODAY!!

One of our associate attorneys is leaving to study in the UK on Monday so we are having a goodbye lunch! Chicken, Yellow Rice, Cuban Bread, and Raspberry Decadence cake for desert!!!!!!!!!! PIC WILL BE COMING in a couple hours!

Back