WHAT IS FOR LUNCH!??!?! A thread to discuss most important decision of the work day!

Jonathan Y

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the magical thread: What's for lunch! Do you struggle daily with the decision of what to pack, what to go pick up, WHAT DO I EVEN HAVE A TASTE FOR!?!?!?!

Well this thread is for you!!! I need help, you need help, we all need help! So here we gooooooooooo! I for one am constantly bugging members of the JQBX to give ideas for food. So I decided over there, it was time for a real place to have these talks!

Share your pictures, your thoughts, your struggles, your steals, your deals, your unused coupons, and anything food related!

I almost strictly meal prep at home and bring food to work. I eat a minimum of 3 "lunches". I'm pulling roma amenu fo probably about 30 total things that we rotate through.

Today's lunches were:

Pulled Pork with Black Beans

Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potato

Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Casserole

A couple little snacks smattered in like bananas and Aussie Bites.

I try to nutrient partition my carbs to ramp up towards gym time in the evening.

20190919_142711.jpg

So Consuela at the Cuban spot near me tried to get me to try the plate of the day, but i wasnt having any of it. Extra pressed dont be shy with the mayo mustard mix plz n thanks. SUCCESS

WHAT IS FOR LUNCH TODAY!?!?!?! I AM HUNGOVER FROM THE KRIT SHOW AND NEED THE NOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's lunches are:

Pork Tenderloin

It's an off day so way less carbs.

See how exciting this is?

Today's lunches are:

Pork Tenderloin

It's an off day so way less carbs.

See how exciting this is?

Ahhh so no Aussie bites!!?!??

I have some of that Cuban left^^^^ but this lady brought cubans this morning for breakfast.....so now i'm torn :(

Cleaning out the fridge today.

Leftover diced potatoes w/ cherry tomatoes that were baked with some balsamic.

And my daily strawberry yogurt.

Woo!

Im craving a Chimichanga......but I'm also craving a bloomin onion. My body is so undecided right now :(

I can't go to outback on lunch, cuz I probably wont make it back if I'm being honest with myself.

I have no idea what to do lol

00000001.JPG
giphy.gif

Back